23 replies to this topic

#21 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Really?  That's where you're going with that?  Let me guess...because of Walt Whitman?  Or perhaps my bio says something about the stage...or just a closeted homosexual in denial who lashes out because he can't accept himself.  So turn to your precious message boards, here or the better ones, and coat the world with your greatness and shielded homophobic slurs.  Thank you gifting us with your wit and childlike slurs...I'm sorry I egged you on, but I'm sure there will be one more funny pic and witty 20 minute thought out, 5 worded sentence you'll grace us with again.

Cheers, bitch...

Never bring a knife to a gunfight, you old fool....You better stay with your own kind and leave us real men alone.....

No one asked you into this conversation but you tried your best to highjack it, you got what you deserved....Now take your sign and get out of here;

2.jpgBwahahahahaha

I hate women.

#22 GrubberRaven

GrubberRaven

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
  • Interests:My Family, Ravens, Orioles, Exercise/Biking, and the stage...

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Open...forum...use your basic skill set to determine that this is open to everyone.  I'll say what I want, when I want.

Your use of 'homo' slams is downright pathetic.  You still wear your letterman jacket too? 

I have a wife and kids to spend time with...what do you have?  

1364434078549.jpg

#23 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

bikinihippo.jpgAwe, now I've hurt your feelings, say goodbye to your mama for me...rotfl

I hate women.

#24 deeshopper

deeshopper

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,677 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm locking this thread.

Posts are moved to the appropriate thread.

Threads are moved to the appropriate forum.

We do not include "topic moved links" because it defeats the purpose of moving a thread and does nothing to deter a person from posting in the correct forum, making more work for moderators.

We also do not delete old posts. If a forum goes unused, then so be it. It doesn't mean that the forum is useless. A smoke detector may never go off, but you should still make sure you have working batteries in the event that it needs to communicate with you at some point.

If there is another forum that moves and deletes threads in a method that you prefer, please utilize that site instead.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users