ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Knock...knock

Robjr83

^Yinz might break .500 this year and do better then last year! Thats one only 7 more to go..lol

*smh

Remember when the Broncos started 6-0 and finished 6-10. This is the nfl things happen. It's not like no team has ever started out 0-4 and went to the playoffs. The Steelers have a long way to go but it can be done. The defense played angry yesterday. Everyone on the defensive side of the ball was laying the wood.

^Yinz might break .500 this year and do better then last year! Thats one only 7 more to go..lol

*smh

Oh and the ravens are only a loss ahead of the Steelers. Don't act like the Steelers can't win this week because they can. The jets have a lot better line then the ravens and the Steelers were all over smith. Woodley is back with 4 sacks in the last 3 games and Jones spent most of the game in the backfield and caused the game ending pick. Plain and simple the Steelers win this week and we both are sitting with 4 losses.

interesting how u keep saying "tied in losses"...

but 3 wins > 1 win right?

U seem confident for a team that has 1 win. Brown gonna feed on what? Nobody scared of Brown or Sanders I cannot wait to watch how many times our D-line hits TerdBerger... Im thinking 5 sacks and he doesn't make it the whole game... Ur boy gonna take a beating this week. CANT WAIT!

:thumbup:

interesting how u keep saying "tied in losses"...

but 3 wins > 1 win right?

U seem confident for a team that has 1 win. Brown gonna feed on what? Nobody scared of Brown or Sanders I cannot wait to watch how many times our D-line hits TerdBerger... Im thinking 5 sacks and he doesn't make it the whole game... Ur boy gonna take a beating this week. CANT WAIT!

:thumbup:

Simple you can make up wins but not losses. Fuunny we just played the second ranked defense with a much better dline then yours.

Bull and no our super bowl is not this week only the ravens consider beating the Steelers like a super bowl victory. Seriously who gives their coach a Gatorade bath after a regular season win.

Thank you for not using 'yinz'. :)

In all honesty, I don't see the Steelers winning anymore than I see the Ravens winning. I just find you rather comical that you guys have turned the corner having beat The Jets...