ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

You want to play Acey boy...

Oldschool739

"Knock it off OS, this isn't like the other place, We have become family and friends here"

Seriously Crav ????.....No this is not like espn because there, the mods and owner did not play favs and gang attack every poster that didn't agree with one of their groupies......

And you of all the ones on this board to say that is laughable my friend !!

And you know the old mantra, don't tease the Bears or you could get eaten.....lol

What would you folks do here without me starting a controversial thread that you could turn into a Hillbilly Anglish lesson ???.....lol

Less of this:

controversial - giving rise or likely to give rise to public disagreement

More of this:

vacuous - having or showing a lack of thought or intelligence; mindless

Edited by Spen
  • Upvote 1

You wouldn't have anything to do at all Goober.....Anyone can see that you are too stupid to come up with anything on your own, so all you do is respond to conversations that don't need or want your dumb clown opinion , Bozo.....

It is good to know that I have you following me around like a little puppy dog, just waiting for my attention.....Fetch spen, go long......ROTFL

• Downvote 2

SteelersFans.jpg

We can play the down vote game, I don't care squat about that score.....

But you go into hiding because you don't have the guts or the brains to debate me, so you hide your coward little troll butt behind a block and down votes.....It figures, what else can I expect from a Pittsburgh degenerate....

You're a racist tool Oldschool, and I don't have the time or patience for you. The guts or brains to debate you? Your points are so backwards they debate themselves. Do not mistake my annoyance with you with cowardice. I blocked you because I can't stand your bigoted racist babbling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's fine, but I come to this site to talk football not to read your subtle racists digs at Caldwell's intelligence or not so sublte racist posts calling Castillo "Taco". You call me a troll but I've been posting with many here for 13 years and my reputation speaks for itself. You show up for a few months and have already had it out with half the ER community.

I tried to block you because it seemed like the simplest way to be rid of you. Unfortunately I could still see too much of your activity on this board so I guess it's back to just glazing past your posts until the day you piss off one too many people on here and get booted. Look at your history..it's only a matter of time.

Oh and yes I did down vote some your posts...because that's what I do when I read a stupid post. It just so happens your percentage of stupid posts is much higher than anyone else's. Either stop posting dumb shit or get used to it. You want to get back at me by down voting every one my posts then knock yourself out...you're only proving your lack of maturity.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're a racist tool Oldschool, and I don't have the time or patience for you. The guts or brains to debate you? Your points are so backwards they debate themselves. Do not mistake my annoyance with you with cowardice. I blocked you because I can't stand your bigoted racist babbling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that's fine, but I come to this site to talk football not to read your subtle racists digs at Caldwell's intelligence or not so sublte racist posts calling Castillo "Taco". You call me a troll but I've been posting with many here for 13 years and my reputation speaks for itself. You show up for a few months and have already had it out with half the ER community.

I tried to block you because it seemed like the simplest way to be rid of you. Unfortunately I could still see too much of your activity on this board so I guess it's back to just glazing past your posts until the day you piss off one too many people on here and get booted. Look at your history..it's only a matter of time.

Oh and yes I did down vote some your posts...because that's what I do when I read a stupid post. It just so happens your percentage of stupid posts is much higher than anyone else's. Either stop posting dumb shit or get used to it. You want to get back at me by down voting every one my posts then knock yourself out...you're only proving your lack of maturity.

Very well put, probably too far over the idiot bigots head but very well put.

• Upvote 2

"Knock it off OS, this isn't like the other place, We have become family and friends here"

Seriously Crav ????.....No this is not like espn because there, the mods and owner did not play favs and gang attack every poster that didn't agree with one of their groupies......

And you know the old mantra, don't tease the Bears or you could get eaten.....lol

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

PAfin4life, on 02 Oct 2013 - 5:44 PM, said:snapback.png

oldschool, don't flatter yourself...I don't even know who the fuck you are OK lol

Crave and I go way back...See your "moderator" is known for being one of the biggest trolls on espn and the ravens forum for that matter....No, it's not like he would wait for other fans to come to the Ravens site he would go and camp out on other forums and bait fans into coming over to the ravens board.....Obviously I met Crave while he was on the Miami forum running his mouth before the last playoff game Miami was in.......Ravens had the better team that year and spanked us in the playoffs....You think Crave would have enough satisfaction and move on...But nah....he camped out on the Dolphins forum for quite some extended time afterwards.......So finally I gave the Ravens forum a chance...And made such good friends that I have hung around periodically since.....

Really, you don't remember me from espn ? I was on there from 1999 until they shut it down...I remember you and your funny looking avatars, your flip flopping from fins to pitts bandwagon.....Your gonna crack on Crav for coming to another board and talkin a little trash yet that's exactly what you do.....If you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family....Yee Haw !!

Dude you have always been nobody...The fact is you are a racist looking for attention. Same on ESPN and same on here...What I find funny is finally "your brothers" are calling you out for what you ONLY are known for...being racist....You need to find another hobby because OldSchool you are a joke....Make fun of my avatar...Thanks, those pics were of me and my wife (proud to say that)....But yet you probably have never shown your "honest self" in any chat room that you take part in .....your just a bitter man so who takes you serious?.....Shame on you...Times have changed you ignorant racist......Even Craven (the worst troll) has class....you are just a joke....sitting behind your computer posting "ravens to the house" or some dumb shit...my question is...who did you harass before you had the "Baltimore Ravens".....I bet you deep down a Raider fan....

Oldschool...my Dolphins may not be winning ......but even if your Ravens were undefeated...you SIR...as a person aren't winning at all... You're just a little old man with too much times on his hand that talks too much and "your fan hood" is tired of..Your a joke with your bullshit....your "obsessiveness" towards you know who...

You are a liar to act like we knew each other on ESPN....I ignored your bullshit racism 99 percent of the time ok....I never talked to you....I never even responded to you, LOSER...but in your fantasy you feel like you were a "BIG SHOT" on ESPN....geesus....grow bigger ambitions....

Now unleash Tgann....who doesn't really participate on these boards unless I am here.....Does the dude even post on related "Ravens topic" Not often...pffft...

The Point is...Oldschool, stop being so damn racist....You have become a joke on here with your fellow fans.....Even fellow fans are asking you to stop with your ignorance and hatred...

If you can't live without animosity on the board...then be like TGANN... he only posts bullshit like you....on the "smack board"......Not ever on the "actual board"

God BLESS

Let's see if you can actually post something other than confrontational...

you fucking loser =)

• Upvote 1

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

PAfin4life, on 02 Oct 2013 - 5:44 PM, said:snapback.png

Really, you don't remember me from espn ? I was on there from 1999 until they shut it down...I remember you and your funny looking avatars, your flip flopping from fins to pitts bandwagon.....Your gonna crack on Crav for coming to another board and talkin a little trash yet that's exactly what you do.....If you'll think twice, you'll be the smartest person in your family....Yee Haw !!

Dude you have always been nobody...The fact is you are a racist looking for attention. Same on ESPN and same on here...What I find funny is finally "your brothers" are calling you out for what you ONLY are known for...being racist....You need to find another hobby because OldSchool you are a joke....Make fun of my avatar...Thanks, those pics were of me and my wife (proud to say that)....But yet you probably have never shown your "honest self" in any chat room that you take part in .....your just a bitter man so who takes you serious?.....Shame on you...Times have changed you ignorant racist......Even Craven (the worst troll) has class....you are just a joke....sitting behind your computer posting "ravens to the house" or some dumb shit...my question is...who did you harass before you had the "Baltimore Ravens".....I bet you deep down a Raider fan....

Oldschool...my Dolphins may not be winning ......but even if your Ravens were undefeated...you SIR...as a person aren't winning at all... You're just a little old man with too much times on his hand that talks too much and "your fan hood" is tired of..Your a joke with your bullshit....your "obsessiveness" towards you know who...

You are a liar to act like we knew each other on ESPN....I ignored your bullshit racism 99 percent of the time ok....I never talked to you....I never even responded to you, LOSER...but in your fantasy you feel like you were a "BIG SHOT" on ESPN....geesus....grow bigger ambitions....

Now unleash Tgann....who doesn't really participate on these boards unless I am here.....Does the dude even post on related "Ravens topic" Not often...pffft...

The Point is...Oldschool, stop being so damn racist....You have become a joke on here with your fellow fans.....Even fellow fans are asking you to stop with your ignorance and hatred...

If you can't live without animosity on the board...then be like TGANN... he only posts bullshit like you....on the "smack board"......Not ever on the "actual board"

God BLESS

Let's see if you can actually post something other than confrontational...

you fucking loser =)

You call me a the worst troll??? I dont troll, I just bring the truth, if other teams cant handle the Gospel according to Crav, then fuck them..

And lets set it straight Fin, since you have this problem of hiding when your team(s) lose or my team wins..i did not go in the Fins board, you my friend jumped on the Ravens board.

Put it to rest, this is OUR Sanctuary, what happened over there is water under the bridge.

Nobodys playing favs, but when a newbie attacks someone thats been here for quite some time, then yes that person will be handled.

Its OK to have a difference of opinion, thats what makes a message board thrive

• Upvote 1

You call me a the worst troll??? I dont troll, I just bring the truth, if other teams cant handle the Gospel according to Crav, then fuck them..

And lets set it straight Fin, since you have this problem of hiding when your team(s) lose or my team wins..i did not go in the Fins board, you my friend jumped on the Ravens board.

Put it to rest, this is OUR Sanctuary, what happened over there is water under the bridge.

Troll

Crav, You know me well enough to know that I don't harass anyone but trolls unless they start some crap with me, as these little dweebs have tried...

It shouldn't matter how long they've been here, that's the favoritism or groupie crap I'm talking about....

I've seen you tear some of our own fans a new one on several occasions over the years and sometimes backed you up....

You can't imagine the times I let you slide on espn when I was the mod, because I thought you had a right to fire back....

Hey, this ain't rocket science, it's just a board full of opinions, and they shouldn't be censored to suit ones fancy....

First off I never tore into our own, I tore into Stealer, and bungle fans back then, Remember you banned me, what 20 times one night? I always back our own, even you.

But you are treading a fine line with your banter, I could see if it was one person, but so far it's been OTR, Spen & Grubbs ,

Edited by cravnravn

Well Acey boy finally got off of mommy's ninny and showed his face.....I forced him out of the hiding closet, trying to make a man of him....

But it looks like he and Spen need to get a room with all that slobbering all over each other.....It's arrantly clear that both are the Q word.....

Now I have 2 puppy dogs following me around, trying to get my attention....ROTFL

• Downvote 3