Pot or Kettle?

I like pot.......

#44 OutsideRzAcE

OutsideRzAcE

The Franchise

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Very well put, probably too far over the idiot bigots head but very well put.

Thank you, and i'm sure you're right. 

Posted Image

#45 GrubberRaven

GrubberRaven

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
  • Interests:My Family, Ravens, Orioles, Exercise/Biking, and the stage...

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Cue barrage of fat pictures and bigotry...if only the Benny Hill music would play...

#46 oldcrow

oldcrow

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • Interests:NOODLES in the pool on the plate in the bed

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Cue barrage of fat pictures and bigotry...if only the Benny Hill music would play...

that Benny Hill was a sexist, but damn funny  for a white boy. I kid I kid.

thankgod i'matheist jenufleck 

NATASLIAH

#47 oldcrow

oldcrow

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I like pot.......

ME TOO!!!!!

then kettle ..............chips.

NATASLIAH

#48 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Crav, You know me well enough to know that I don't harass anyone but trolls unless they start some crap with me, as these little dweebs have tried...
It shouldn't matter how long they've been here, that's the favoritism or groupie crap I'm talking about....
I've seen you tear some of our own fans a new one on several occasions over the years and sometimes backed you up....
You can't imagine the times I let you slide on espn when I was the mod, because I thought you had a right to fire back....
Hey, this ain't rocket science, it's just a board full of opinions, and they shouldn't be censored to suit ones fancy....

First off I never tore into our own, I tore into Stealer, and bungle fans back then, Remember you banned me, what 20 times one night? I always back our own, even you.

But you are treading a fine line with your banter, I could see if it was one person, but so far it's been OTR, Spen & Grubbs ,

Edited by cravnravn, 26 October 2013 - 05:52 PM.

I hate women.

#49 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well Acey boy finally got off of mommy's ninny and showed his face.....I forced him out of the hiding closet, trying to make a man of him....

But it looks like he and Spen need to get a room with all that slobbering all over each other.....It's arrantly clear that both are the Q word.....

Now I have 2 puppy dogs following me around, trying to get my attention....ROTFL

I hate women.

#50 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

finflopfan4life, what are you doing in this thread, did you lose your way again....Always had a hard time with that huh ?.....El Camino ....rotfl

I hate women.

#51 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

finflopfan4life, what are you doing in this thread, did you lose your way again....Always had a hard time with that huh ?.....El Camino ....rotfl

LOL, you know Fin by now, he always appears when we lose a game

First off I never tore into our own, I tore into Stealer, and bungle fans back then, Remember you banned me, what 20 times one night? I always back our own, even you.

But you are treading a fine line with your banter, I could see if it was one person, but so far it's been OTR, Spen & Grubbs , 

#52 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

If you remember, you and I had it out several times on espn in the early yrs, as with rasta and some others....That's our own fans Crav...

But I don't care, I have come to the conclusion that I was 100% correct, when this board was created in 08 that it was a groupie buddy system and I recall all so well, the reason it was started....ESPN wouldn't put up with that crap, so ergo ER was born....

I can take it as well as dishing it out, that's the difference in this thing, these chumps can't...And if anyone would bother to check, I haven't started any of these confrontations, it's been these insecure spoiled babies on here that has broke in my thread and began with the name calling and insulting remarks...

It's strange that I don't have this problem on scout, and espn let us defend ourselves without hovering over us like an old hen....

Maybe I need to take a sabbatical from here for a while, obviously this is too censored for me, and anyone that actually has their own opinion....

You're still ok with me crav, although I totally disagree with your analysis...

I hate women.

#53 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Rasta a ravens fan? Lmao

And just to clear the record, extreme was created the day Jamal Lewis was charged, we were all invited to join, you chose not to,

#54 Spen

Spen

Pro Bowler

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,092 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Rasta a ravens fan? Lmao

And just to clear the record, extreme was created the day Jamal Lewis was charged, we were all invited to join, you chose not to,

Thank goodness! I could not have dealt with this stupid fucking bigoted asshole for that long. The idiot starts a thread looking calling for OTR then accuses him off following him around. As far as I can tell he has started every single confrontation here. Most on purpose, some probably just by being a bigoted asshole.

Beyond the disagreements, he has complained more about the site in the short amount of time here than I have ever seen anyone else complain. He also says other places are better..... there seems to be a logical solution to me....then again, this guy thinks calling a Hispanic man "Taco" is funny and good message board behavior.

Edited by Spen, 27 October 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Hi.

#55 Oldschool739

Oldschool739

Rookie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

See what I mean with this little queer spen the weenie lover....No little spenster , I'm straight, so get off my trail, Homey don't play dat....bwahahaha

And Crav, I absolutely didn't join with them then because of the reason you just read......No secret....But this is getting tired now, off to other adventures.....yee haw !!!!

I hate women.

#56 cravnravn

cravnravn

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,942 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Well then, these are my peeps I respect them , if it's not to your standard, then I suggest you move on

#57 oldcrow

oldcrow

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Well then, these are my peeps I respect them , if it's not to your standard, then I suggest you move on

THIS

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY I RESPECT THIS GENTLEMAN.

rival fans

butt

he knows best

NATASLIAH

#58 OutsideRzAcE

OutsideRzAcE

The Franchise

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

It's strange that I don't have this problem on scout, and espn let us defend ourselves without hovering over us like an old hen....

Maybe I need to take a sabbatical from here for a while, obviously this is too censored for me, and anyone that actually has their own opinion....

You're still ok with me crav, although I totally disagree with your analysis...

Beyond the disagreements, he has complained more about the site in the short amount of time here than I have ever seen anyone else complain. He also says other places are better..... there seems to be a logical solution to me...

Oldfool won't understand anything that's implied so probably better to just spell it out.  If you like other boards better then GTFO.

Posted Image

#59 OutsideRzAcE

OutsideRzAcE

The Franchise

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,842 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Posted Image

#60 GrubberRaven

GrubberRaven

Veteran

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
  • Interests:My Family, Ravens, Orioles, Exercise/Biking, and the stage...

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

This is why we love ya Crav...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users