ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

You want to play Acey boy...

Oldschool739

Gosh, it's been a long time since we've banned someone. Like, years upon years long. Perhaps a vote?

You obviously couldn't take your own advice...So with you it's do as I say, not as I do...

And your last resort is to threaten to ban me , not because I broke any rules but because none of you can debate with me...

Why don't you do what you told those 4 peeps of yours to do and ignore my posts...

This thread had nothing to do with you or them, it was 1 poster, and along came the pirahnas and mother hen....

I blocked all of them, so they can save their breath, I don't need their opinion, and I would have blocked you too but of course you have a different set of rules for you and you can't be, yet you blocked my personal messages....Looks like you want this stuff on the board because otherwise, it's a ghost town.....Crickets and Tumble weeds......

So if you want to show everyone that you are not smart enough to debate with me, the ban would just prove my point....

Or you could be a grown up and realize that you jumped in here with your insulting sarcasm and just got handled, period.....

But I doubt you have it in you...

Groupies will be groupies....You hate Tony Lombardi so much but you act worse than him, that should tell you something besides the fact that he is better at this than you....

scout.com.....home of real sports talk. Have a nice day.

I vote he stays.

I vote

YOU REMOVE THE HAT!!!

you promised T. I know it's not banished forever just put away for awhile,like you said.

Dude, i'd hate to be in your shoes when the browns eek out a win this week because you failed to follow through on the promise.

you remember when they sprayed "prick" on your car? Well something tells me it might be far worse this time. :kool:

Besides T, I already requested the 2 fishes for Thanksgiving War. :fishin:

You obviously couldn't take your own advice...So with you it's do as I say, not as I do...

And your last resort is to threaten to ban me , not because I broke any rules but because none of you can debate with me...

Why don't you do what you told those 4 peeps of yours to do and ignore my posts...

This thread had nothing to do with you or them, it was 1 poster, and along came the pirahnas and mother hen....

I blocked all of them, so they can save their breath, I don't need their opinion, and I would have blocked you too but of course you have a different set of rules for you and you can't be, yet you blocked my personal messages....Looks like you want this stuff on the board because otherwise, it's a ghost town.....Crickets and Tumble weeds......

So if you want to show everyone that you are not smart enough to debate with me, the ban would just prove my point....

Or you could be a grown up and realize that you jumped in here with your insulting sarcasm and just got handled, period.....

But I doubt you have it in you...

Groupies will be groupies....You hate Tony Lombardi so much but you act worse than him, that should tell you something besides the fact that he is better at this than you....

scout.com.....home of real sports talk. Have a nice day.

We act worse then Pinky?? HA HA you real funny, none of us have ever back stabbed as that cocksucker did

@jen...

I am riding a winning wave in other areas of my life that suggest I wear it again. I also know how much U love it so it stays one MO' time!

Rolling lucky Ravens this week Baby!

oh yeah?

you got some of that TIGER'S BLOOD? WINNING! :bleh: :kool:

okay T, you know i'll support you in most things you do,

butt

it's gonna be a tall order to get your back, if the browns pull out a win and all your fellow fans come looking to remove the hat themselves :scared:

you might have to run on down to Boca so crav n I can cut them off at the pass :thumbup: :thumbup:

@Jen

How could u NOT know that! lol

Been winning for a bit ask cravn I called that Cincy loss last night I can't abandon the hat just yet..Overall I'm winning.

However if they do hunt me down for the hat I will be expecting ur help "yet again". ;)

FISHES!

BRING OUT THE FISHES

WE ALL STINK