ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

a "debate"

thesteelhurtin

Old-school keeps talking nobody will debate with him. Guess what OS a debate is a discussion. In now way shape or form should you be attacking people in a "debate". When you get angry and attack somebody you automatically lose the debate. Now if you wanted to say nobody will have a childish argument with me I would understand.insulting people has nothing to do with a debate. Debates are a point counterpoint thing not an attack counterattack thing. I just wanted to clear that up for you

Old-school keeps talking nobody will debate with him. Guess what OS a debate is a discussion. In now way shape or form should you be attacking people in a "debate". When you get angry and attack somebody you automatically lose the debate. Now if you wanted to say nobody will have a childish argument with me I would understand.insulting people has nothing to do with a debate. Debates are a point counterpoint thing not an attack counterattack thing. I just wanted to clear that up for you

Thank you Dr Phil, I'll file that insightful information in a used McDonalds child's meal bag and store it in the dumpster out back with the rest of the garbage...

Shouldn't you be working on the Steelers new towel they designed ? It's called the Crying Towel...

And please get someone to teach you to spell before you talk to the adults, little Jethro.....

Thank you Dr Phil, I'll file that insightful information in a used McDonalds child's meal bag and store it in the dumpster out back with the rest of the garbage...

Shouldn't you be working on the Steelers new towel they designed ? It's called the Crying Towel...

And please get someone to teach you to spell before you talk to the adults, little Jethro.....

19-16 and at least I don't feel the need to constantly attack people. If you hate everyone here why come here?

I'm not going to "debate" this I just wanted to clear that up for youm

• Upvote 2

19-16 and at least I don't feel the need to constantly attack people. If you hate everyone here why come here?

I'm not going to "debate" this I just wanted to clear that up for youm

What do you think you're doing right now, Goober ?.....I wasn't talking to you or about you but you feel a need to set me straight...

Child Please !!!.....Read the whole thread, you'll see who attacked who....They just swatted at the wrong guy this time, that's all...

But please try and explain how it is a Pittstown trolls biz on a Ravens board for us, Einstein ..

What do you think you're doing right now, Goober ?.....I wasn't talking to you or about you but you feel a need to set me straight...

Child Please !!!.....Read the whole thread, you'll see who attacked who....They just swatted at the wrong guy this time, that's all...

But please try and explain how it is a Pittstown trolls biz on a Ravens board for us, Einstein ..

I'm over here because I was invited here and unlike you a few people like having me here. Seriously I don't think one person would notice or care if you just went away in fact most would celebrate. So what does that say that they would rather talk with a "pittstown troll" rather then a fellow raven fan. Also you are going to get onto me about spelling maybe you should look at your last sentence.
  • Upvote 3

I'm over here because I was invited here and unlike you a few people like having me here. Seriously I don't think one person would notice or care if you just went away in fact most would celebrate. So what does that say that they would rather talk with a "pittstown troll" rather then a fellow raven fan. Also you are going to get onto me about spelling maybe you should look at your last sentence.

You're speaking of you and 4 other wimps on here , but unlike a desperate troll like you, I am not on here for a popularity contest.

If you and the other Nancy's on here don't like my posts or opinion, then stay your butt out of my threads....

I blocked your sister posters already so I don't even see their worthless ignorant posts, and Congratulations you just made the list.

I come here to talk football not slobber over each other, so save your toilet breath, I won't even see your next post either....

Happy Butt Kissing to you, mr troll....

You're speaking of you and 4 other wimps on here , but unlike a desperate troll like you, I am not on here for a popularity contest.

If you and the other Nancy's on here don't like my posts or opinion, then stay your butt out of my threads....

I blocked your sister posters already so I don't even see their worthless ignorant posts, and Congratulations you just made the list.

I come here to talk football not slobber over each other, so save your toilet breath, I won't even see your next post either....

Happy Butt Kissing to you, mr troll....

You're calling me a troll? I trolled here for a bit but then I realized most of the posters here were pretty cool.

You're calling me a troll? I trolled here for a bit but then I realized most of the posters here were pretty cool.

STEEL,

don't bother with the douchebag.

He moderated the espn ravens board and as you saw he kept that POS BURGHSOUTH there only because they both loved the racist sexist homophobic,moronic shit.

They never really talked football.

He had the ability to stop burgh there but they shared the same agenda.

he has the nerve to question the mods here.

sad little man he is

to the hoooooooooooose

• Upvote 1

STEEL,

He moderated the espn ravens board and as you saw he kept that POS BURGHSOUTH there only because they both loved the racist sexist homophobic,moronic shit.

sad little man he is

to the hoooooooooooose

Lmao yeah I'm done maybe if we all ignore him he will go away.

STEEL,

sad little man he is

to the hoooooooooooose

Oh, so it's a lack of power ego trip. Wish I had known sooner. :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

@steelhurtin

I copied and pasted the below for you as a reminder of your comments to me about this board...Regarding me and Fin.

Steelhurtin writes---

"Yinz do realize this is a football message board and both of you are acting like tools right"?

^So are u a hypocrite or are you a tool?

@steelhurtin

I copied and pasted the below for you as a reminder of your comments to me about this board...Regarding me and Fin.

Steelhurtin writes---

"Yinz do realize this is a football message board and both of you are acting like tools right"?

^So are u a hypocrite or are you a tool?

I prefer jag off and I'm not insulting his family or really even him

^Good point cravn. Now back to the Ravens kicking Leavelands ass this week!!!

They can't stop tg, I own these chumps, from the brass on down, they are a puppet show starring the Queen bee.....

It's a story of a bitter bunch because they couldn't make a board full of groupies appeal to the public and Tony Lombardi showed them up with his 24/7 Russell Street Report....He got the noteriety and crown, they got a toilet full of poop....

Bitter pile of stools.....And not real sharp either !! lol

swallowed.jpg

Tell me how you own me...please...enlighten me. Sad, little man...expound on your winning.

I am dead serious in this. I have never on any message board seen someone who consistently makes himself look foolisher and foolisher (and foolisher) with each post and claim victory as much as this imbecile.