ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Thanksgiving night

thesteelhurtin

Getting Amped for this game. My friend from Florida arrives tonight, ditched his whole family to come up here and tailgate / go to game with old buddies. Last year he drove 17 hours straight to come up for the Ravens/Colt playoff game to see Ray-Ray one more time. Gonna be a great night

Getting Amped for this game. My friend from Florida arrives tonight, ditched his whole family to come up here and tailgate / go to game with old buddies. Last year he drove 17 hours straight to come up for the Ravens/Colt playoff game to see Ray-Ray one more time. Gonna be a great night

Its just as fucking cold down here as it is up there, take your artic blast away!!!

I'm going a little against the grain this thanksgiving and breaking tradition a little bit. Tomorrow we are eating raven instead of turkey. GO STEELERS!!!!!!

I'm going a little against the grain this thanksgiving and breaking tradition a little bit. Tomorrow we are eating raven instead of turkey. GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Me as well, Im drinking a glass of water, and labeling in Iron City

CONGRATS ON THE WIN

WELL DESERVED AND

i'm still hoping we're in the playoffs

you guys 4th seed we the 6th seed

AND

WE GIVE AMERICA WHAT THEY WANT WITH THE AFCCG BETWEEN THE 2 OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!