ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Shame on you Ray Lewis

cravnravn

How is what Joe did, any different then what Ray did 6 years ago when he went public with that he couldnt do his job without big bodies in front of him?

I gree with Joe and DC, it is high school shit, I laughed when the Fins did it all the time a few years ago.

Joes the leader, he can speak his mind

So now it's overpaid non All Pro NFL QB Joe Flacco's words over guaranteed HOF 2 SB ring Ray Lewis' words? This Flacco jock sucking has gone waaaay overboard. Whew!

i was never banned , boy, now you're a liar, so i've found out in the past ten minutes that you're a liar, you're not a man of your word and you're foul mouthed. WOW, but i should be banned

He's a liar AND he's not a man of his word? This is such a fitting post for you.

It took everyone on the board less than ten minutes to figure out you are simply redundant.

broken_record.jpg

So now it's overpaid non All Pro NFL QB Joe Flacco's words over guaranteed HOF 2 SB ring Ray Lewis' words? This Flacco jock sucking has gone waaaay overboard. Whew!

Ray Lewis continues to believe that the lights going out in the Superdome was some sort of conspiracy.

It's flat out embarrassing.

I have a hard on to trash Joe, and you groupies have a hard on to defend him, it goes both ways. Joe rarely expresses himself other than giving the answer the organization wants him to give, Joe rarely shows any personality when answering questions but when he's asked about the wildcat he finally gives an answer that actually came from the heart. Who cares if you don't like it, shut up and run the plays thats called, like i said us using the wildcat is a direct result of Flacco not getting it done. So Joe you're really just mad at yourself, you're just out there with your hands in your pocket not even trying to give the impression you're in on the play. Thats a pouting overpaid crybaby.

Thats not quite true. Your logic is often poor and you label anyone who disagrees with you a 'groupie' not matter how they explain their points. That alone makes most people see you for the fool you are.

Also you repeat yourself constantly over and over whether that is the topic at hand or not. Even someone with valid points looks like an didiot when they just repeat the same thing.

That has us on the cusp of the playoffs for a 6th straight year, what more do you want, I now what you want rasta, you not foolin anyone

I think its pretty simple.

Anyone who thinks Joe has played well is either a really big homer or a bit soft in the head. He simply has not played well. I dont care if he is the highest paid player or a minimum wage player.

Also anyone who thinks Joe is the sole reason the team, and its offense, have sucked is taking a very simplistic viewpoint and ignoring lots of factors. IMO doing so on purpose to further an agenda.

Thats not quite true. Your logic is often poor and you label anyone who disagrees with you a 'groupie' not matter how they explain their points. That alone makes most people see you for the fool you are.

Also you repeat yourself constantly over and over whether that is the topic at hand or not. Even someone with valid points looks like an didiot when they just repeat the same thing.

Instead of addressing the subject at hand, you attack the poster? Nice.

Anyone who thinks Joe has played well is either a really big homer or a bit soft in the head. He simply has not played well. I dont care if he is the highest paid player or a minimum wage player.

Also anyone who thinks Joe is the sole reason the team, and its offense, have sucked is taking a very simplistic viewpoint and ignoring lots of factors. IMO doing so on purpose to further an agenda.

Now attack ALL posters who do not share your point of view? Whoa!

Yess it is a middle ground. I would put about 25% of it on Joe though.

Instead of addressing the subject at hand, you attack the poster? Nice.

Yeah, coming from someone who has been name calling for weeks. Youre simply an ass, which is what you are trying to be. Well done.

Now attack ALL posters who do not share your point of view? Whoa!

Oh yeah, pretty horrible things I said there.

That has us on the cusp of the playoffs for a 6th straight year, what more do you want, I now what you want rasta, you not foolin anyone

What do I want? I want Joe Flacco to return punts and kickoffs, play all 11 positions on defence at the same time, pass and receive passes on offense, and walk on water, just like you think he does. You think we're the Baltimore Flaccos and not the Baltimore Ravens. This is the same love and adoration you expressed for Kyle Boller. Wake up, you're dreaming.

What do I want? I want Joe Flacco to return punts and kickoffs, play all 11 positions on defence at the same time, pass and receive passes on offense, and walk on water, just like you think he does. You think we're the Baltimore Flaccos and not the Baltimore Ravens. This is the same love and adoration you expressed for Kyle Boller. Wake up, you're dreaming.

You have me confused, I despised KB, he was horrible in College how he was taking the next step was beyond my imagination.

You talk about Flacco 95% of the time on this board. You are obsessed with the man. I guarantee Flacco haunts your dreams.

here's what i repeat over and over, you all are Flacco groupies and he's makes 120.6 million, other than that i'm constantly giving you people reasons why flacco sucks, i see you people are mad at me because i'm constantly pointing out your boys shortcomings and i just won't let it go, and now that i see it gets to you i will never let it go unless i have to, meaning (Flacco actually starts earning his money). See with as much as you people say i repeat myself and i'm an idiot, you people are right there with me because you can't help but defend your boy when i'm pointing out, he's stupid, has no pocket awareness, doesn't make his offense better etc etc. all i have to do is post something about Flacco and here comes the groupies.For example , We're calling wildcat , tyrod plays and joe is lined up at wr with his hands in his pocket and barely moving after the ball is snapped. What gives you the right to pout like a baby about plays thats being called when you're 29th in the NFL in QB rating and our team is 24th in scoring? Joe isn't getting it done and purposely is not going all out on plays and you groupies have the nerve to defend this crap. If any player on this team was acting like joe was on those plays he was lined up a WR you people would be all over that guy, but Joe gets a pass when he doesn't deserve one. You're 29th in QB rating ,we're 24th in scoring , you have 14 td's and 14 ints you have a 120.6 million dollars contract we're 5-6 and you're out there with your hands in your pockets and not moving after the snap, and you people are defending him, but i'm the idiot , LOL @ you people.

What is obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and repetitive, ritualized behaviors you feel compelled to perform. If you have OCD, you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors are irrational – but even so, you feel unable to resist them and break free.

Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) causes the brain to get stuck on a particular thought or urge. For example, you may check the stove twenty times to make sure it’s really turned off, wash your hands until they’re scrubbed raw, or drive around for hours to make sure that the bump you heard while driving wasn’t a person you ran over or keep posting the same thing for days, weeks, months or years.

Understanding OCD obsessions and compulsions

Obsessions are involuntary, seemingly uncontrollable thoughts, images, or impulses that occur over and over again in your mind. You don’t want to have these ideas but you can’t stop them. Unfortunately, these obsessive thoughts are often disturbing and distracting.

Compulsions are behaviors or rituals that you feel driven to act out again and again. Usually, compulsions are performed in an attempt to make obsessions go away.