ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Shame on you Ray Lewis

cravnravn

here's what i repeat over and over, you all are Flacco groupies and he's makes 120.6 million, other than that i'm constantly giving you people reasons why flacco sucks, i see you people are mad at me because i'm constantly pointing out your boys shortcomings and i just won't let it go, and now that i see it gets to you i will never let it go unless i have to, meaning (Flacco actually starts earning his money). See with as much as you people say i repeat myself and i'm an idiot, you people are right there with me because you can't help but defend your boy when i'm pointing out, he's stupid, has no pocket awareness, doesn't make his offense better etc etc. all i have to do is post something about Flacco and here comes the groupies.For example , We're calling wildcat , tyrod plays and joe is lined up at wr with his hands in his pocket and barely moving after the ball is snapped. What gives you the right to pout like a baby about plays thats being called when you're 29th in the NFL in QB rating and our team is 24th in scoring? Joe isn't getting it done and purposely is not going all out on plays and you groupies have the nerve to defend this crap. If any player on this team was acting like joe was on those plays he was lined up a WR you people would be all over that guy, but Joe gets a pass when he doesn't deserve one. You're 29th in QB rating ,we're 24th in scoring , you have 14 td's and 14 ints you have a 120.6 million dollars contract we're 5-6 and you're out there with your hands in your pockets and not moving after the snap, and you people are defending him, but i'm the idiot , LOL @ you people.

BINGO!!!!!!!

You have me confused, I despised KB, he was horrible in College how he was taking the next step was beyond my imagination.

Cut it out Crav. This is Rastaman you're talking to - you know, the guy who has bested you on a number of sites over the years. You know, the guy who walked you through your " swollen lips " of the Kyle Boller fiasco. And back again to apply salve to your lips through your current Joe Flacco as God obsession. Crav, the point of this whole excercise is to bring you back to reality - a reality that says Joe Flacco, just as with Kyle Boller, never was and never will be the QB you portend him to be.

Rasta-Geronimo, you just can't along with anybody, no matter where you go. I personally don't think you are obsessive compulsive. A narcisist? Absolutely. Go ahead and get the last word in Mr. "I know everything about everything". You always do. Just part of your psychologolical profile. By the way, defense has no 'c's in it.

Rasta-Geronimo, you just can't along with anybody, no matter where you go. I personally don't think you are obsessive compulsive. A narcisist? Absolutely. Go ahead and get the last word in Mr. "I know everything about everything". You always do. Just part of your psychologolical profile. By the way, defense has no 'c's in it.

This threw him off:

ravdfence.jpg

make up your mind ray

"When you look at the way the defense is playing right now and if you can get Joe [Flacco] to keep being consistent the way he is with the deep ball, I'm telling you they're probably one of the scariest teams in the AFC to run the table," Ray Lewis

@Spen...

Don't know if you were on ESPN under a dig name but this is the same chit he did there it gives me a big old YAWN. loves Tyrod Taylor hates Joe and anything white feels oppressed hates white coaches blah blah blah...

But was the first to swing from joes **** when the Super Bowl was won. My memory is sharp and he was ALL over Flacco.