5 replies to this topic

#1 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

Got to start 3 RB's, PPR

Rashad Jennings vs KC  (He's back in lineup starting over Reece, but tough matchup)

Stephen Jackson vs WAS (#1 back, caught 9 passes last week, good matchup)

LeSean McCoy (auto start)

Chris Ivory vs CAR (goaline + shitty passing game = a lot of touches, but tough matchup on road playing from behind)

DeAngelo Williams vs NYJ (Jonathon Stewart out, a lot of touches but tough run D)

Gut says McCoy, Jackson, williams

"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#2 deeshopper

deeshopper

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,668 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

I agree with your assessment, but I screwed the pooch this year, so my opinion means diddly.

#3 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

I agree with your assessment, but I screwed the pooch this year, so my opinion means diddly.

Yeah this is my first time in a PPR league and it really change the whole game plan.  Guys you wouldnt normally consider all the sudden are viable options.

"I've watched the Ravens' defense on film, and I don't know what's going on. It's unbelievable," Phill Simms said. "That defense is off the charts with new looks and personnel and guys moving around. I don't even try to describe what they're doing on TV because most of the time, I just don't know."

#4 papasmurfbell

papasmurfbell

Hall of Famer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,177 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:16 PM

I agree.  I just picked Jackson off the waiver wire last night in another league and saw that Wash is giving up I think #3 most points to RB's.  McCoy is a must start right now.  Williams is the best of not great options teh rest of the way.

k2-_2564f5e3-aa08-456b-81e9-b7cffd9b394d

Fako, Joe Fako I am the Pick Machine!!!

#5 OutsideRzAcE

OutsideRzAcE

The Franchise

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,829 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

I would probably go Jennings over Williams but agree that Jackson and Mccoy are the must starts of that bunch.  

Posted Image

#6 52isUnstoppable

52isUnstoppable

Free Agent

• Pip
  • 974 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

I would probably go Jennings over Williams but agree that Jackson and Mccoy are the must starts of that bunch.  

Thats what I had originally, but i started thinking, and over thinking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users