ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What it means

vmax

From Jamison Hensley....

What it means: It was a monumental implosion for the Ravens, who conceded the AFC North to the Cincinnati Bengals and lost control of their playoff fate. After Baltimore lost to the AFC East champion Patriots (11-4), the only chance for the Ravens to reach the postseason is as a wild card. The Ravens (8-7) are now in a three-way tie with the Miami Dolphins and San Diego Chargers for the last wild-card spot in the AFC. The Dolphins hold the edge because they have a better conference record. For the Ravens to make the postseason, they have to beat the Bengals in the regular-season finale and have either the Dolphins or Chargers lose. This ended the Ravens' four-game winning streak and marked the Ravens' fourth loss in their past 26 home games. It was the most lopsided loss in six seasons under coach John Harbaugh.

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/5023/rapid-reaction-baltimore-ravens-11

Jets can't get in, but they can spoil a division rivals chances of getting in, i think Rex will have them fired up to win, i think they like Rex as there coach and will play hard for him that last game. finishing 8-8 as opposed to 7-9 makes you feel a little better going into the off-season, I think it'll be harder for the Ravens to win in Cincy. Nevertheless, the Ravens getting in is not out of the question.

Jets can't get in, but they can spoil a division rivals chances of getting in, i think Rex will have them fired up to win, i think they like Rex as there coach and will play hard for him that last game. finishing 8-8 as opposed to 7-9 makes you feel a little better going into the off-season, I think it'll be harder for the Ravens to win in Cincy. Nevertheless, the Ravens getting in is not out of the question.

When we dont get in, its our own dam fault starting from the HC on down to every single player on O and D