ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco Broken Record

rastaman831226

the defenses low scoring record was the most unbreakable record until this year, now Joe's 22 int record is the most unbreakable record.

Then again I don't have a set agenda.

You do have a set agenda, anytime Joe is scrutinized or criticized here you come, Captain Save A Joe

I think Spen's agenda is closer to mine than it is to being pro-Flacco. In fact, prior to the arrival of you two/one, he could have been put in a more Flacco doubter category - regularly questioning his decision making etc... I would say he still does.

As for his agenda - like mine - it's to point out stupid, exaggerated, emotional and illogical arguments. Most unbreakable record is INTs? Silly. But it sure does sound good if you want to make a point.

Joe may have surpassed Boller's INT record but I bet Boller's infamous throw from the knees at the 50-yd line that split the uprights is still in tact.

I believe that one is safe :yeah:

Not so fast my friend. Flacco threw it off the score board and through the uprights.... :sing:

. Most unbreakable record is INTs? Silly. But it sure does sound good if you want to make a point.

You're right dc, it was silly of me to say this is the most unbreakable record, i apologize to you and all of Flacco's groupies, since Flacco will probably break his own record next year, how silly of me to think that record would hold up with flacco being under contract for two more years.

I think Spen's agenda is closer to mine than it is to being pro-Flacco. In fact, prior to the arrival of you two/one, he could have been put in a more Flacco doubter category - regularly questioning his decision making etc... I would say he still does.

As for his agenda - like mine - it's to point out stupid, exaggerated, emotional and illogical arguments. Most unbreakable record is INTs? Silly. But it sure does sound good if you want to make a point.

Wow! Flacco groupies defending one another while crying in a fetal position and frantically sucking their thumbs. Whatta embarrasment!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Fine. I'll take the bait.

Go find me all my pro Flacco posts. What defines a Flacco groupie? Go find me the post that says I like his contract. Go find me the post that says I think he's elite. Or how about the one where I say he's on par with Manning or Brady.

I'll help, just to make another point. Here's one that qualifies for the last box: Flacco's int total this year is still lower than Manning's personal record: 28. Or 23 in his sixth season.

(Because I know you are both actually going to say that is a pro Flacco item, I will be very clear and say directly: my intent is only to prove how breakable that "record" is. Now, 165 points in 16 games... I'd call that on a different level. But I guess everyone's entitled to their own "opinion")

Wow! Flacco groupies defending one another while crying in a fetal position and frantically sucking their thumbs. Whatta embarrasment!!!!!

14271.jpg "Plenty of people suffer from one form of compulsive behavior or another. There's compulsive shopping, hoarding, eating, gambling, or even pulling one's hair out. And, of course, there is garden variety obsessive compulsiveness. When a person has a compulsion, he is trapped in a pattern of repetitive and senseless thinking–and these behaviors can prove quite difficult to overcome."

Fine. I'll take the bait.

Go find me all my pro Flacco posts. What defines a Flacco groupie? Go find me the post that says I like his contract. Go find me the post that says I think he's elite. Or how about the one where I say he's on par with Manning or Brady.

I'll help, just to make another point. Here's one that qualifies for the last box: Flacco's int total this year is still lower than Manning's personal record: 28. Or 23 in his sixth season.

(Because I know you are both actually going to say that is a pro Flacco item, I will be very clear and say directly: my intent is only to prove how breakable that "record" is. Now, 165 points in 16 games... I'd call that on a different level. But I guess everyone's entitled to their own "opinion")

Oh please stop. This level of desperation is too much. I feel for you.

• Upvote 1

14271.jpg "Plenty of people suffer from one form of compulsive behavior or another. There's compulsive shopping, hoarding, eating, gambling, or even pulling one's hair out. And, of course, there is garden variety obsessive compulsiveness. When a person has a compulsion, he is trapped in a pattern of repetitive and senseless thinking–and these behaviors can prove quite difficult to overcome."

Isn't this by definition FlaccoLuv? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?

• Upvote 1

You are following such basic rules of pathetic internet arguing, I am wondering if I'm at Dee's board or on ESPN.

1. make exaggerated claims to get attention or just because you're that full of shit

2. Avoid merited arguments at all costs: Call anyone that disagrees a loon, hack, groupie, etc.

3. Continue to avoid merits at all costs: Deflect by "feeling sorry" for those who wish to actually discuss. (Didn't you notice how I predicted that move by acknowledging that I was taking the bait... Or do you not understand that reference)

You can call me whatever you want, avoid me all you want. I'm patient. I'll wait for you to come around and actually talk merits. I know it may not happen. That's ok.

• Upvote 2

You are following such basic rules of pathetic internet arguing, I am wondering if I'm at Dee's board or on ESPN.

1. make exaggerated claims to get attention or just because you're that full of shit

2. Avoid merited arguments at all costs: Call anyone that disagrees a loon, hack, groupie, etc.

3. Continue to avoid merits at all costs: Deflect by "feeling sorry" for those who wish to actually discuss. (Didn't you notice how I predicted that move by acknowledging that I was taking the bait... Or do you not understand that reference)

You can call me whatever you want, avoid me all you want. I'm patient. I'll wait for you to come around and actually talk merits. I know it may not happen. That's ok.

I hope you truly are patient, because you will be waiting forever for Gerastamo to post anything constructive. Does the phrase "when hell freezes over" ring a bell???

• Upvote 1

That's my favorite part, calling me a Flacco groupie. Comical.

I just try, and I am sure I often fail, to be objective when evaluating a team. I don't think Joe had a good year at all, but under the circumstances I don't think many QBs would have. That doesn't excuse his play, he needs to be better but the team, particularly the offense, had plenty of problems. Just because the QB has a giant new deal does not mean he can overcome everything.

• Upvote 1

This is probably the best post in the last 4 months!

1. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season ( FRUSTRATION )

2. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season ( EXASPERATION )

3. " Flacco's INT total this is still lower than Mannings personal record 28. Or 23 in his sixth season. " ( DESPERATION )

4. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season - fact. Any argument to the contrary will never get off the blocks - fact. You have no case. You have no merit.

5. This lame attempt to argue against fact marks you as the penultimate Flacco Groupie ............... Brain.

• Upvote 1

Ah, and now the change in argument. No one argued he doesn't own or that he isn't responsible.

Spen (and now I) only argued that it is exaggeration to call it the team's most unbreakable record. That line turns a fair, deserved and reasonable criticism of Flacco into a line of total bull. He can own that stat- that awful, embarrassing, pathetic stat - and it says plenty without you all making up so one other level of hate.