ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Flacco Broken Record

rastaman831226

The reason is simple. They spent all their money on nice shiny weapons for their QBs to throw to and decent O-Linemen to protect their asset. There was no money and/or draft picks left to spend on their D and that is why their D's suck and they went 2-14/4-12 but still put up numbers. We spent last offseason retooling the D while the O got weaker and now we will attempt to retool the O.

Be thankful we have a front office that does a great job at the balancing act in this age of parity. There are only a handful of teams that are good at this and they almost always make the playoffs or get close.

first of all you're not Craven, and secondly and what's funny is you're trying to take up for Craven and he would disagree with you. look at the earlier convo, i already said it's because we have a pretty good defense and Craven said it was all excuses. you essentially are addressing why we have a good defense, but the Flacco groupie in you is coming out.

1. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season ( FRUSTRATION )

2. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season ( EXASPERATION )

3. " Flacco's INT total this is still lower than Mannings personal record 28. Or 23 in his sixth season. " ( DESPERATION )

4. Joe Flacco now owns the Ravens' record for most INT's in a single season - fact. Any argument to the contrary will never get off the blocks - fact. You have no case. You have no merit.

5. This lame attempt to argue against fact marks you as the penultimate Flacco Groupie ............... Brain.

Watching the GB v SF game today I noticed something ground breaking that may add light to this topic.

I noticed when Aaron Rodgers was being sacked,hit,rushed, or chased he was unable to complete passes. groundbreaking.

Also, nice work in establishing another new buzzword, "anti Raven."

Here's where you become an ass: to me and most here, the only thing anti Raven is hating the Ravens and/or their players without cause. And we can talk and disagree about whats best for the team without atracking. To you, anyone who disagrees with you is anti Raven.

Add " HYSTERIA " to that list for typical Flacco Groupie behavior. Do keep going Brain, this hole you're digging gets ever deeper and more entertaining with every new post. And yes, you did take the bait.

You think I'm upset. I'm just stating plainly what everyone else here has given up saying.

Still waiting for you to argue on merits. Still waiting for you to read this thread in order. Geronimo and I were able to talk like adults almost. I am sure you can too.

You think I'm upset. I'm just stating plainly what everyone else here has given up saying.

Still waiting for you to argue on merits. Still waiting for you to read this thread in order. Geronimo and I were able to talk like adults almost. I am sure you can too.

C'mon man. Rasta and Geronimo are the same person.

Did anyone watch the Packers game? One of the best quarterbacks in the lague, an "Elite" quarterback, who had little time, whose receivers (far better than the Ravens have) could not get consistantly open, what were the results? No completions in the first quarter, errant passes, even dropped contested passes... Yet some people expect Joe to do more, with less? Boggles the mind...

Did anyone watch the Packers game? One of the best quarterbacks in the lague, an "Elite" quarterback, who had little time, whose receivers (far better than the Ravens have) could not get consistantly open, what were the results? No completions in the first quarter, errant passes, even dropped contested passes... Yet some people expect Joe to do more, with less? Boggles the mind...

Watching the GB v SF game today I noticed something ground breaking that may add light to this topic.

I noticed when Aaron Rodgers was being sacked,hit,rushed, or chased he was unable to complete passes. groundbreaking.

Thats exactly what I was saying with my earlier post. I noticed in the first half and 4th quarter that Aaron Rodgers as he was being sacked and chased around the pocket mercilessly lofting pass after pass to covered wr's that he reminded me of someone. I couldn't put my finger on it and then it clicked......

Aaron Rodgers when being chased every passing attempt,on his back from a sack,or hit as he is throwing looks EXACTLY like Joe Flacco. The resemblance is uncanny.

I mean when Aaron Rodgers had a tackler or two on top of him and you could barely see his jersey just his feet and arms sticking out from under the mammoth tackler(s) it looked just like Joe Flacco and could easily have passed for his twin brother.

Then when Rodgers was being chased out of bounds by Willis,Navarro Bowman, Aldon Smith,and Justin Smith all grabbing his jersey then as he is throwing to a wr that is of course not open mind you they threw him out of bounds. That was a classic Flacco move.

Then he would pick himself up off the ground wipe off the dirt and check to make sure he wasnt injured then do it all over again. Classic Flacco move.

But the Rodgers to Flacco resemblance wasnt the only thing. The offensive line of the Packers with its 'whiff' blocks then turn around and watch your QB get crushed reminded me of Oher and Gradkowski it was unnerving the resemblance.

:thumbup:

How about the KC game, Bowe allowed the db to move him to the sideline, too close, so there was no room for Smith to make a truly accurate pass; cost the team the game...... Point being, there is far more that goes into a pass being complet, incomplete or intercepted than just the quarterback's throw or read...... Watching from tv does not tell the entire story, infact, if you listen to certain anouncers, you will drive off a cliff they misguide people, make stuff up so much.

Tgann

you forgot

just hurl it downfield and hope for PI call

that there is classic flacco and the only play he has in his arsenal

I noticed Aaron Rodgers do that very thing yesterday in his passes to R.Cobb... I think what you are saying is when you spend most of the time on your back (as I am sure you have...lol) it is hard to throw the ball to your unopened wr with any accuracy. So you are conditioned as Arron Rodgers was yesterday to throw it to a spot and hope for a PI call.
I agree you have poignantly discovered yet another similarity between Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco. They were also both Super Bowl MVP's...check and check.
:thumbup:

take that thumb and stick it up your butt :bleh: :bleh:

I'm on top always and like you I make wear a hat

you gotta admit flacco gets the calls on his deep passes

hell

vegas has odds on this ( over under of deep PI by flacco)

butt hey

if you wanna wear the purpleshades all through your brains

have at it

a

take that thumb and stick it up your butt :bleh: :bleh:

I'm on top always and like you I make wear a hat

you gotta admit flacco gets the calls on his deep passes

hell

vegas has odds on this ( over under of deep PI by flacco)

butt hey

if you wanna wear the purpleshades all through your brains

have at it

a

Whatever.... hailey was brought in to keep Pig Pen from being dismantled by a high sack number so he could hit his wrs and he has still missed the playoffs 2 straight years.... lol Talk about ur black and yellow tinted sunglasses.

closer to the playoffs than your team this tgann

and 7 sacks in the last seven games is damn good

oh

nevermind

I won't bother you about your qb

because

you have

enough fans of your own team that see the truth about your franchise qb

hell

they see the truth about your coach too

give em hell PAPA

time to put the hat and shades back on tgann

that sun is getting to you

you must be down there in boca raton again

and

so

castles made of sand

melt

into the sea

eventually

I saw two qb's during that GB san fran game getting harrassed, one didn't get the job done and one did. kapearnick made things happen when he was under duress and rodgers didn't, of course you groupies chose to use the Rodgers example because he lost, and it better serves your agenda of making excuses for Flacco, i know you all were hoping Brees would lose the day before just so you could use his loss as a way to defend flacco but brees won so you had to wait a day to come on here and say "SEE, i told you he wasn't that good" the lengths you groupies go to. really pathetic.

I saw two qb's during that GB san fran game getting harrassed, one didn't get the job done and one did. kapearnick made things happen when he was under duress and rodgers didn't, of course you groupies chose to use the Rodgers example because he lost, and it better serves your agenda of making excuses for Flacco, i know you all were hoping Brees would lose the day before just so you could use his loss as a way to defend flacco but brees won so you had to wait a day to come on here and say "SEE, i told you he wasn't that good" the lengths you groupies go to. really pathetic.

Kapp rushed for over 200 yards vs Green Bay last season too,