ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Now That The Dust Has Settled .......

rastaman831226

I lump you two together, because you beat the same drum. Rasta brought up the topic of website traffic, which was something OS constantly vented about.

Oh Ok thats cool, but i'm neither Oldschool or Rasta, never cared about website traffic.

Sadly I think they are three different people. I say sadly because I would prefer to not think there are three of them.

sadly there are about 15 of you guys i wish were the same because you think and say the exact same things, and then when someone comes along that doesn't think and say what you would say, it's let's lock the topic. BTW i knew you wouldn't address the topic of me saying the same thing on other topics because it was a lie. like i said about the other 15 or so guys with the same brain, just because you type it , you seem to think that makes it a truth.

Oh Ok thats cool, but i'm neither Oldschool or Rasta, never cared about website traffic.

Fair enough. Now if either of you created an argument detailing Flacco's failures, then you may get more respect from us.

As far as numbers are concerned, who cares. We don't have to wade through the shit found in most 'popular' forums.

No mod has restricted anything.

A sites value can also be judged by the quality of its posts. The same stupidity you post over and over whether the topic is relevant or not does not help the site either. No one is going to read your posts and think good things about this place. And don't feighn shock or unhappiness at me calling you stupid. You work very hard to present yourself that way.

Might as well leave this thread open, they will post the same crap in other threads anyway.

Wrong. A site's value is measured by the advertisements it attracts. More traffic = more members = better chance at obtaining ad dollars. Advertising bucks is the big difference between big boy sites and little boy sites.

Wrong. A site's value is measured by the advertisements it attracts. More traffic = more members = better chance at obtaining ad dollars. Advertising bucks is the big difference between big boy sites and little boy sites.

At ER, we strive for something higher than money....total spiritual shifting to a higher consciousness....should happen any day now.

animal-house_528_poster.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I always used to get the most value out of the ESPN boards.

• Upvote 1

5 cents per hit does add up, except a majority of those hits/posts, are childish banter and only profit the pinky, not the entire hand..... me, I'll stick with people who can discuss football, all aspects of it, like adults even if it means a post per day rather than 3,000 per day of nothingness....

5 cents per hit does add up, except a majority of those hits/posts, are childish banter and only profit the pinky, not the entire hand..... me, I'll stick with people who can discuss football, all aspects of it, like adults even if it means a post per day rather than 3,000 per day of nothingness....

You hit the nail on the head.