ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Deonte Thompson arrested

cravnravn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Deal , so what, this country is a joke! just because something is a law doesn't make it right, when i see people hiding behind the "it's the law" makes me think you don't having a fucking brain, it use to be legal to own another human being , so craven if you were alive 150 years ago , i guess you would own a slave because it was legal right? C'mon man.

Wtf are you talking about, this ain't about what I think. This is about egg on the Ravens face. We are having a horrible off season

And playing in the nfl is like being back 150 years, you want to make that money. You obey massa roger

Edited by cravnravn

The Ravens had high hopes (pun intended) for him. Wanna play the game, follow the rules, whether you like them or not. I know the % of drug use in the NFL is, wait for it, high, but jeepers, be smart about about. They, the NFL makes it easy for them to pass a test, so does the law, just don't do stupid things to get you attention.

Wtf are you talking about, this ain't about what I think. This is about egg on the Ravens face. We are having a horrible off season

And playing in the nfl is like being back 150 years, you want to make that money. You obey massa roger

when i see people saying it's the law, it's a cop out, yeah thompson got caught with some weed, what's the big deal, and yeah he was stupid about it, i have a circle of friends that have been smoking for over 20 years and not one time have they been caught smoking it or having it in there posession, so yes he was young and dumb about it. Question , is there any other country where in some parts of the country something is illegal and other parts of the country it's legal.

when i see people saying it's the law, it's a cop out, yeah thompson got caught with some weed, what's the big deal, and yeah he was stupid about it, i have a circle of friends that have been smoking for over 20 years and not one time have they been caught smoking it or having it in there posession, so yes he was young and dumb about it. Question , is there any other country where in some parts of the country something is illegal and other parts of the country it's legal.

Welcome to the United STATES of America. Funny thing, that whole "states' rights" feature of the foundation of our country.

Nevertheless, it IS the law, and someone in that high of a position in the public eye (a football player) violating that law isn't just an idiot for smoking pot, he's an idiot for being unable to make the connection between that law and its consequences for him personally. He deserves his suspension and whatever else he might be getting just the same as Rice deserves his.

On a physical development level, the thing about NFL players using alcohol and drugs is that it blocks them from getting in the kind of game shape that they need to be in. Alcohol is actually a poison.

Ice cream and candy are legal, but you'll never convince me that it helps you to run faster and grow stronger.

They need pure organic veggies, vitamins and minerals, proteins, and meat to take their bodies to the next level. The players who are in this zone separate themselves from the pack.

You'll never convince me that being hungover or stoned makes you work out better and run faster. It doesn't improve your focus and concentration.

Look what it did to McCalister. He could easily be going into the Hall of Fame but wasted his great physical gifts partying. He did not want to do the extra work.

It's probably why Thompson has not been able to take that next step up in his game.

Face it....the Ravens look like shit right now and will for a long time. Harbaugh has a big problem that his prayer groups can"t solve. There is way too much smoke so there must be a big fire.

A fire so big that his team under performed last year.

It looked like a large group not giving a shit and going through the motions.

Big Deal , so what, this country is a joke! just because something is a law doesn't make it right, when i see people hiding behind the "it's the law" makes me think you don't having a fucking brain, it use to be legal to own another human being , so craven if you were alive 150 years ago , i guess you would own a slave because it was legal right? C'mon man.

Also agree. Also the plant was outlawed because of racism and also for a few corporate titans.

Nothing is going to happen to Thompson other than maybe being put in the substance abuse program( getting tested more often than everyone else).

Sorry, but incorrect., There is no way to know if he is already in the program, they keep that private. If he is, he will have an automatic 2 game suspension, and that is the only way we will know were he stands in the program. This is all IF, he tests positive and He pleads out. If he waits for a court date, the NFL will hold off on penalties until after the court date, If he is found guilty, then he will get a four game suspension,

This is all based on him not being in the program already. If he is already at stage two, goom bye for up to six games.

Whatta load of bullshit. Gambling is still illegal in most states yet media posts spreads, lotteries are government sanctioned and widespread, and on line poker is everywhere. All of which means there are a lot of hypocrites and criminals walking around ( including quite a few on this thread ). Deonte Thompson caught with a ounce of pot? Big F'ing deal. This should be looked upon ( wink wink ) just as we look upon ( wink wink ) gambling.

Sorry, but incorrect., There is no way to know if he is already in the program, they keep that private. If he is, he will have an automatic 2 game suspension, and that is the only way we will know were he stands in the program. This is all IF, he tests positive and He pleads out. If he waits for a court date, the NFL will hold off on penalties until after the court date, If he is found guilty, then he will get a four game suspension,

This is all based on him not being in the program already. If he is already at stage two, goom bye for up to six games.

I'm not wrong stupid, what i am, is assuming the best case scenario, all you're doing assuming the worse case scenario.

Whatta load of bullshit. Gambling is still illegal in most states yet media posts spreads, lotteries are government sanctioned and widespread, and on line poker is everywhere. All of which means there are a lot of hypocrites and criminals walking around ( including quite a few on this thread ). Deonte Thompson caught with a ounce of pot? Big F'ing deal. This should be looked upon ( wink wink ) just as we look upon ( wink wink ) gambling.

Guess you don't read the small print when lines are posted? "Not for gambling purposes"

I'm not wrong stupid, what i am, is assuming the best case scenario, all you're doing assuming the worse case scenario.

No, I am not talking about worst case, I am talking real, actual rules per the NFL. If he is already in ther program, it has to be a two game suspension. If he is not and pleads out, he goes into the program and still can be suspended for conduct detrimental, which is no less than two games, no more than 6.

Stop calling names, maybe you will learn something.

There are a number of things, such as over the counter medications, that are legal to take, but still banned by the NFL. Just because something maybe be legal for the non-NFL person, does not mean they can take it. Even in Colorado where pot is legal, the police and EMS personell cannot use it,nor can doctors, nurses, etc.

Every job has rules, prohibits the use of certain things that are perfectly legal for everyone who doesn't work at a particular place. It is called life....

No, I am not talking about worst case, I am talking real, actual rules per the NFL. If he is already in ther program, it has to be a two game suspension. If he is not and pleads out, he goes into the program and still can be suspended for conduct detrimental, which is no less than two games, no more than 6.

Stop calling names, maybe you will learn something.

Ok you're talking about the worse case scenario and i am talking about the best case scenario, there is no wrong or right, BTW i know the rules about the program i don't need to learn anything from your pompous high and mighty ass.

There are a number of things, such as over the counter medications, that are legal to take, but still banned by the NFL. Just because something maybe be legal for the non-NFL person, does not mean they can take it. Even in Colorado where pot is legal, the police and EMS personell cannot use it,nor can doctors, nurses, etc.

Every job has rules, prohibits the use of certain things that are perfectly legal for everyone who doesn't work at a particular place. It is called life....

This is what i'm talking about, what you're addressing and what Rasta is addressing are two totally different things , yet your pompous high and mighty ass feels a need to quote someone and then proceed to give a lecture and it doesn't have anything to do with what you're quoting. This is why a call you stupid