ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Shaun King's 2014 NFL mock draft

papasmurfbell

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/shaun-king-s-2014-nfl-mock-draft-182959168.html

17. Baltimore Ravens
Needs: OT, C, WR
The pick: Odell Beckham (WR, LSU) – Explosive and fearless are just a few words that come to mind when watching Beckham's tape. Joe Flacco finally gets the missing piece to the puzzle on offense. After re-signing Dennis Pitta, the Ravens still need an elite WR opposite Torrey Smith and this fills that void. Beckham also can step in and replace Jacoby Jones in the return game.

In all honesty if we have a solid #2 WR we wouldn't need Jones. Jones is an electric returner, but we need scoring drives....we need extended clock eating drives. Sure every couple games Jones will give you a great return, but I'll trade that for a guy that'll give you 5yds on 3rd&4.

Sorry, I doubt a rookie can come in and replace Jones.

Who is this Beckham? First I'm hearing of the kid besides to many other bigger named wrs that will be available at 17

Hehehe, Becs has incredible hands, quick feet, he has a great stutter off the line, getting off press coverage really well. Not lightening fast, but plays fast. He might be there at 17, with Pita signed that might take first round te off the board, maybe not. I would be happy with Becs, he and Landry put on quite a show the past couple of years at LSU.