ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

confused

cravnravn

Crav... it's a stupid system, but I am confused by your question. All we did was move clocks forward an hour. So your 6:30 day break became 7:30 daybreak... and your 6pm sundown became 7pm.

Crav... it's a stupid system, but I am confused by your question. All we did was move clocks forward an hour. So your 6:30 day break became 7:30 daybreak... and your 6pm sundown became 7pm.

It's a little different down here, if you drew a line straight south from Baltimore, you'd see how much further west florida is so we don't see dawn til 7:45 am. It just takes some getting used to.

In 2008 I flew to our game vs Indy took off from bwi and seen the sunrise, landed in Cinncy in total darkness and while waiting for my connecting flight to Indy seen the sunrise again.

all is true like BRAIN said moved an hour forward so the usual sunlight is an hour later in the morning lasting an hour later in the evening

you all must remember that the earth is tilting back towards the sun in the northern hemisphere and this why we average 1 to 2 minutes in the morning and in the evening of more day light

the longest day is in \JUNE so there are 90 more days of the days getting longer,

the bottom line is Cravn you are getting old and easier confused :bleh:

I believe it was originally changed for the farmers so they had more daylight later in the day to tend to there farms and the kids could finish their chores of course that was when USA was like 90 % farmers

are you sure Spen ?

because I'm thinking back then there was little skin being exposed.

Especially on beach days

not like today when Cravn has his beach days and he is out there sportin the banana hammock

frolicking in the waves

are you sure Spen ?

Especially on beach days

not like today when Cravn has his beach days and he is out there sportin the banana hammock

frolicking in the waves

c'mon, thats not an image I need to have put in my head

are you sure Spen ?

Especially on beach days

frolicking in the waves

Unfortunately there are pics of this floating around the web:

Mankini+man.jpg

• Upvote 1

The earth doesn't actually change its tilt by the way... It's always tilted the same way, it's simply that as we are moving around the sun the north side of the tilt is now coming back towards the sun. Right Now of course we are just about even up on the equator tho...

Dee, can you please ban Oldcrow, RavenMad, and Cravn for causing me mental anguish? Yeah I know technically Cravn didnt do anything but now his name is associated with that image. Thanks!

I think that's too light of a punishment. What else ya got?