ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Cam Thomas to the Pittsburgh Steelers

ravinmaniac52

NT Cam Thomas to the Pittsburgh Steelers: Thomas is a big, physical body, the type the Steelers like in the middle of their defense. His play was a bit of a disappointment last season with the Chargers, but he has the ability to be a decent starter. He's good against the run, but offers little in terms of pass rush. He can also move outside to a 3-­4 end, but I expect him on the nose a lot. It's only a two­-year deal, so it's worth a look for a young player. Grade: C

What is the deal with Thomas? I know he did get benched at the end of last season

This move gets an eh from me. When he was starting the chargers were giving up 4.6 yards a carry up the middle while Big Mac only surrendered 2.4 good for second best in the league. I don't think beats out McClendon unless they are moving Big Mac to DE.

This move gets an eh from me. When he was starting the chargers were giving up 4.6 yards a carry up the middle while Big Mac only surrendered 2.4 good for second best in the league. I don't think beats out McClendon unless they are moving Big Mac to DE.

Didn't see the Bokts play that much last season. Being that he is NT I am taking that the Bolts also play a 3-4?