ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

florida has a gas shortage

cravnravn

Considering most gas is refined in the gulf... why exactly would it have to come from the north?

It's the ethanol from up north that can't get south, we run 10% ethanol in the gas down here, all it does is gunk up everything, I've had to have the generator, power washer carburetors cleaned, and my brand new lawn mower had to go into the shop.

why would you put ethanol gas in those things

even I know not to

pay the extra money and get non ethanol gas

you cheapskate

There is only 1 place to get fuel without ethanol, and that's the marina, sorry I'm not paying 5.25 a gallon to run my machines, I'll just start using additives in my fuel. Crazy is, I just did my last lawn cut thanksgiving weekend. And where they get you, I buy the warranty because it's a self propelled mower, and the guy at the shop tells me if it's fuel related problem the warranty is no good.

I'm buying another riding mower maybe next season, then I might consider the marina gas.

• 1 month later...

HOLY COW

GAS IS EXPENSIVE

good thing I ride a Segway in st augustine

and my yard is an ocean

Liar, nothing but cobblestone streets in St Auggie, you aint segwaying it on that thing, besides they are a WASTE, absolutely nowhere to put a beer..

3.80 in Daytona....Sigh

Edited by cravnravn