ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the ESPN chat they are saying Pats fans are starting to leave. I am not completely confident yet, but feeling good.

Itn took the Pats 50 minutes to score 14 points...they ain't getting 19 in 10.

Quick!

Somebody fax this to Hensley!

I'm sick of reading these reasons why the Ravens won't win today....

Intangibles: The Ravens have lost five straight games against quarterbacks ranked in the top 10 (Brady, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning). Brady and coach Bill Belichick have never lost a home playoff game together, going 8-0 at New England. In fact, the Patriots have won 24 of their past 29 games played Dec. 25 or later during Belichick's tenure in New England. The Ravens have never beaten the Patriots, losing all five meetings. This season, the Ravens have been able to compete against the best teams, but they have failed to consistently beat them. Their record against this year's playoff field is 1-6. The Ravens have a habit of making critical mistakes late in intense games this season. Edge: PATRIOTS

Prediction: This season's disturbing trend for the Ravens is that they can't beat the top quarterbacks. When it comes to the playoffs, no one is better than Brady. This is a bad first-round matchup for the Ravens. PATRIOTS, 31-17

http://www.baltimore...ravensscout0109,0,5906494.story

So...Jamison...save that paragraph and use these helpfull editing tips I've provided for you....it's ok...you can thank me later.

The Ravens have lost five straight games against quarterbacks ranked in the top 10 (Brady, Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning)but they broke that streak today by stunning the Patriots in an upset victory. Brady and coach Bill Belichick have never lost a home playoff game together, going 8-0 at New Englan but today, both were sorry faced as they headed for the tunnel. In fact, the Patriots have won 24 of their past 29 games played Dec. 25 or later during Belichick's tenure in New England. The Ravens have never beaten the Patriots, losing all five meetings until today. Another streak that fell was that this season, the Ravens have been able to compete against the best teams, but they have failed to consistently beat them. Their record against this year's playoff field of 1-6 is now 2-6. The Ravens have a habit of making critical mistakes late in intense games this season but failed to do so today as they sent 71,585 frozen Patriots fans out "into the weeping and knashing of teeth".

Guest BallTMore

Wow. That first quarter was amazing. Most dominant 1st qtr. in Ravens history, no doubt.

It also left me scared to death, I was really expecting a comeback letdown, but the defense was having none of it. Thank you defense! Thank you Mattison!

How about Frank "playoff time" Walker? Foxworth! Fox was playing some ball today. He looked like a 6'4" 250lb CB on some of those hits. Carr. Beautiful!

Wow.

We get another week of Ravens football!