ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Front Office once again showing their true colors

Tornado700

No doubt, our F.O. is one of the best in the NFL, and our record over the last 10-12 years reflects this. This year is, apparently no exception as Oz and company are working their magic. Coach Harbaugh stated that the Ravens are now looking to to address 9 specific positions and that they have both the money to grab more free agent players and to make an impact in this upcoming draft on May 8-10.

I have full confidence that an 8-8 season is a thing of the past with this team. It's good to be a Baltimore Raven fan.

• Upvote 1

No doubt, our F.O. is one of the best in the NFL, and our record over the last 10-12 years reflects this. This year is, apparently no exception as Oz and company are working their magic. Coach Harbaugh stated that the Ravens are now looking to to address 9 specific positions and that they have both the money to grab more free agent players and to make an impact in this upcoming draft on May 8-10.

I have full confidence that an 8-8 season is a thing of the past with this team. It's good to be a Baltimore Raven fan.

yeah because Spencer and Huff worked out so well and Dumervil was average at best and is now a year older.
  • Upvote 1

yeah because Spencer and Huff worked out so well and Dumervil was average at best and is now a year older.

8-8 two years in a row, following a Super Bowl loss...let me know when you guys are relevant again...

• Upvote 1

Don't mind Steele, his boys will be revelant one year, maybe. But in the mean time our little brothers can kiss our asses :)

remind me who has the better head to head record? How about head to head in the playoffs?Maybe AFCN/Central championships. The steelers are and forever will be the older brother of the AFCN yeah the younger brother may get a jab in here or there but in the end the older brother will always come out on top.

Flacco is Flacco, a proven winner..we resigned our own impact players .now we still have 8 draft picks,

Nothing but upside for us

flacco is a proven winner when he has an effective ray rice. The first bad year rice has and how do the Ravens finish? That has always been the case to beat the Ravens make flacco beat you.

Like I said we have 8 draft picks, either rice straightens up or he'll be on the pine. Only time will tell if his 20+ pound weight loss gets him back to where he was. But I think you will see us take a rb in the draft, most likely the kid west out of Towson, in a later round.

Let's not talk about teams long in the tooth. Caus Pitt has players at key positions that are way past their prime

um who? Troy is on the edge but that's about it. Taylor is going to be the 3rd corner this year and those are the only 30 year Olds on the defense. Most are under 26. Suggs, Dumervil, Ngata, and Smith are all in their 30s. On offense the steelers have Ben who is 31, heath, and Lance Moore other then that they are very young. The old and slow is a thing of the past.