ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ravens Front Office once again showing their true colors

Tornado700

Troy is way over, Ben has 10 years in but the hits he's taken over the years aged him like a 15 year vet.

Troy will be lucky to suit up 8 games

neither of them missed a snap last year and troy made a bunch of Troy like plays. Also troy played out of position a lot last year and with the emergence of Garvin in the pass defense game he won't have to this year. Ben had the best stats of his career last year and didn't get banged up at all. As long as the line continues to improve and keeps up with the pace of 11 sacks in the last 8 games Ben will be fine. Right now it looks like the Ravens might have a second year player and a rookie playing the safety positions and in a pass happy league that spells doom.

Explain how this year isn't looking promising?[/quote.]

How did they improve by bringing in a old WR? Ray Rice is on a serious decline due to overuse. Flacco is a different qb from quarter.

RB's dime a dozen and easy to find a new one. Whats-his-face from Bowie State proved that for you guys.

Flacco is Flacco, a proven winner..we resigned our own impact players .now we still have 8 draft picks,

Nothing but upside for us

Not a good article. He is a winner if he has the right people around him.

But you have to admit Steel, with all of your improvements you're throwing out there, you were still an 8-8 team, the same as the previous season. We did a lot of house cleaning and were plagued by injuries early. We were pretty much destined to fall. Glad it was just 8-8, but I think we're better than that.

But you have to admit Steel, with all of your improvements you're throwing out there, you were still an 8-8 team, the same as the previous season. We did a lot of house cleaning and were plagued by injuries early. We were pretty much destined to fall. Glad it was just 8-8, but I think we're better than that.

oh yeah when the steelers started 0-4 it doomed them. I feel like if we had Miller and Bell to start the season the steelers would have been in the playoffs. Both teams have done some major changes. I think both teams could be good or they we all could be in for another long season. The way the steelers finished has me optimistic. It's a lot like the 06 season for the steelers. They were absolutely atrocious to start the season but finished strong and carried it over to the next season.

oh yeah when the steelers started 0-4 it doomed them. I feel like if we had Miller and Bell to start the season the steelers would have been in the playoffs. Both teams have done some major changes. I think both teams could be good or they we all could be in for another long season. The way the steelers finished has me optimistic. It's a lot like the 06 season for the steelers. They were absolutely atrocious to start the season but finished strong and carried it over to the next season.

Or they're becoming the Chargers of the East...

Explain how this year isn't looking promising?[/quote.]

How did they improve by bringing in a old WR? Ray Rice is on a serious decline due to overuse. Flacco is a different qb from quarter.

A bit of an exaggeration. Steve smith is older but if he just puts up last year's numbers, it would help Joe greatly. And last yr Smith Sr didn't have a Torrey Smith or Jacoby Jones pulling coverage away from him. The jury is still out on Ray Rice. And Joe had a horrible season yet still nearly made the playoffs and didn't have a losing season. Joe will bounce back. We changed some things and kept what we needed to. And Ozzie ain't done. I suggest you worry about your western PA team.

ame="thesteelhurtin" post="73796" timestamp="1395834513"]

One team excelled down the stretch the other collapsed. Joe had his averages season with the exceptions of the picks other then that his numbers were what they always are. The biggest difference was ray rice. Flacco has had a great running game his entire career. I feel pretty good about where the steelers are.

A bit of an exaggeration. Steve smith is older but if he just puts up last year's numbers, it would help Joe greatly. And last yr Smith Sr didn't have a Torrey Smith or Jacoby Jones pulling coverage away from him. The jury is still out on Ray Rice. And Joe had a horrible season yet still nearly made the playoffs and didn't have a losing season. Joe will bounce back. We changed some things and kept what we needed to. And Ozzie ain't done. I suggest you worry about your western PA team.

Hey it happens do it for 40+ years and come talk to me.

Do what? The Steelers were horrendous and an embarrassment to the league for their first 40+ years.

Don't hold it against the Ravens that they decided to skip that part and simply start winning a few years into their existence.

• Upvote 1

Do what? The Steelers were horrendous and an embarrassment to the league for their first 40+ years.

Don't hold it against the Ravens that they decided to skip that part and simply start winning a few years into their existence.

um one team started from scratch the other was stolen from another city and if I remember correctly the Browns were in the playoffs the season before they moved.

um one team started from scratch the other was stolen from another city and if I remember correctly the Browns were in the playoffs the season before they moved.

The first time since 1989 so hardly a tradition of excellence. In fact the new Browns have pretty much mirrored the old Browns in the latter part of their tenure in Cleveland.The Browns then followed that up with a 5-11 season before moving to Baltimore. We might as well have been starting from scratch as we also had a new head coach.

Steelers: 52% winning percentage and a championship every 13.5 years

Not bad.

Ravens: 55% winning percentage and a championship every 9 years

Better.

• Upvote 2

If we draft Martin.... pick up a FS in the second and pickup another vet FS in the June cuts I'll be happier. I'm not ready to say Mission Accomplished with resigning a couple guys and getting a body to replace Gino.

If we draft Martin.... pick up a FS in the second and pickup another vet FS in the June cuts I'll be happier. I'm not ready to say Mission Accomplished with resigning a couple guys and getting a body to replace Gino.

We are going to get an outstanding player at #17. There is no doubt about it.

Evans, Ebron, Clinton-Dix, Gilbert or Dennard, Lewan or Martin...at least one of those guys will there.

OK and a guy with 1000 at bats is most likely going to have a worse batting average then a guy with a 100 at bats.

OK first sixteen years of existance Pitt ZERO Championships

Ravens first 16 years TWO Lombardis

Colts first 20 Years in Baltimore 3 NFL Championships and 1 Lombardi

• Upvote 1