ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Can't say I'm happy about this one...

Oldschool739

I ain't mad at you guys. It's sports and opinions. If it gets too personal for me, I just don't comment.

School I was talking about the questions I posed on if you would trade him for the 31st pick in this yr's draft.

I know he's our number one because he's in the slot. But on more than half the teams in the league he'd be the number 1.

He's never going to be Megatron.

It's your opinions my fellow Ravenites. You guys need to see more. I think you will this season. I'm seeing it already but that's me. I'm not Cravn positive but I am a glass half full guy and maybe that's why. Torrey ascends into everyone's top 10 this yr and pro bowler

The answer to that is NO, I wouldn't trade him for a #17 pick, there's no assurance that any of these guys are gonna be as good as him at the pro level and we know what we got in him....I agree with Crav on this one though, that drafting another good prospect would enhance TS's game for the future, because Steve will be here 1-2 yrs if he can continue to produce......I got high hopes for Marlon too though. he reminds me of Plax, just hope he don't shoot himself in the leg like he did, lol....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer to that is NO, I wouldn't trade him for a #17 pick, there's no assurance that any of these guys are gonna be as good as him at the pro level and we know what we got in him....I agree with Crav on this one though, that drafting another good prospect would enhance TS's game for the future, because Steve will be here 1-2 yrs if he can continue to produce......I got high hopes for Marlon too though. he reminds me of Plax, just hope he don't shoot himself in the leg like he did, lol....

Not trying to dog Plax but he proved he wasn't so bright in his rookie yr.

You know the spike fumble. Can't find a pic of it anywhere or I would post it

Not trying to dog Plax but he proved he wasn't so bright in his rookie yr.

You know the spike fumble. Can't find a pic of it anywhere or I would post it

Against the Jags, it's on this 10 failed celebration clip about half way....He wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but had a lot of talent.