ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Owen Daniels is a Raven?

RavenousBG

He's a situational player at best....but it is some depth, if he's not limping around for 2/3rds of the season like Stokely and Clark.

You think Ozzie may be bringing him in as insurance, so that what happened last yr will never catch us off guard again ?

And to help our TE's to grasp the Rubik's Kube's system ?

He is no better at blocking than Pitta, but Furstenberg is....

You think Ozzie may be bringing him in as insurance, so that what happened last yr will never catch us off guard again ?

And to help our TE's to grasp the Rubik's Kube's system ?

He is no better at blocking than Pitta, but Furstenberg is....

There is that name, Furstenberg.

If Owen Daniels is healthy i think he is a #1 TE on SOME teams.

And the "Rubik's Kube's system" is zone inbetween the numbers.

Oz has done a very good job plugging the wholes predraft. RT,FS are the only glaring spots now. Some other areas might be RB,ILB,DE/DT.

Rob, I had to reminded of this, but we drafted a kid in 2012 from Notre dame, that spent the entire last season on IR, he was a beast in college Kapron Lewis Moore. He's our DT,

Rob, I had to reminded of this, but we drafted a kid in 2012 from Notre dame, that spent the entire last season on IR, he was a beast in college Kapron Lewis Moore. He's our DT,

Yeah him and Mellette were on IR. With all the draft picks plus the IR guys from last year... well have some depth plus some people are going to get cut.

I'm like this the more I research it... yet their is an "IF" to this. If he comes back healthy and hasn't lost a step and "IF" both of them can stay healthy.

"I think being able to play alongside Dennis is going to be awesome," Daniels said. "We're going to be a great tandem. [being] very versatile in what we do individually is going to make it tough on defenses to prepare."

Pitta and Daniels have a good shot at becoming the most productive tight end tandem in Ravens history. The Ravens have had five seasons in which two tight ends have totaled more than 80 catches. The most was 95 catches in 2005, when Baltimore's tight ends were Todd Heap (75 receptions) and Daniel Wilcox (20).

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/8259/ravens-make-case-for-nfls-best-te-tandem

I like your thinking tgann.....on the match-up nightmare. Factor this in too....What if Ray Rice becomes the receiving threat that he used to be....if he's not wearing prison stripes.

I'm like this the more I research it... yet their is an "IF" to this. If he comes back healthy and hasn't lost a step and "IF" both of them can stay healthy.

I like your thinking tgann.....on the match-up nightmare. Factor this in too....What if Ray Rice becomes the receiving threat that he used to be....if he's not wearing prison stripes.

He's not going anywhere but to the Time Out chair for 2-4 games.....Book it !!