ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Interesting view...

Oldschool739

@jamisonhensley: Louisville's Calvin Pryor is the clear-cut No. 2 safety in the draft behind Alabama's Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. Pryor will go in the first round, and it wouldn't be a reach for the Ravens to take him at No. 17. My impression of Pryor is that he's more of a strong safety type because of his hard-hitting style. He has the ability to play center field, but his strength is being a thumper in run support. The Ravens can get Northern Illinois' Jimmie Ward, the best coverage safety in the draft, in the second round. Ward is a better fit for what the Ravens need.

I think Jimmie Ward is more valuable than hensley is giving him credit, and some may think he's more valuable than Pryor, it's not out of the question that Ward is drafted before Pryor, i do agree with hensley that Ward is the better fit for us, he can play all over the defensive backfield, even at corner. I don't think he'll be there when we pick in the 2nd.

Hensley misses just as much as every other expert. But I think he may be on to something after looking this kid up. And the Ravens love versatile players

Ward is definately the better player, the Ravens might have to trade up in the 2nd to draft him with several teams, including Buffalo, in need of such a safety. If the Ravens view him as that valuable, I would, they would trade down in the first, if possible, or to the early second and nab him. However, there are one or two more safeties just as versitile, / athletic, good in coverage. Fuller comes to mind. While he played corner at VT, he can be moved to safety, tackles well and his coverage, while his younger brother is far better, is outstanding.

Ward is definately the better player, the Ravens might have to trade up in the 2nd to draft him with several teams, including Buffalo, in need of such a safety. If the Ravens view him as that valuable, I would, they would trade down in the first, if possible, or to the early second and nab him. However, there are one or two more safeties just as versitile, / athletic, good in coverage. Fuller comes to mind. While he played corner at VT, he can be moved to safety, tackles well and his coverage, while his younger brother is far better, is outstanding.

I'll have to take your all's word for it, because when it comes to college players, I'm as lost as an elephant in a lingerie shop.... :nono:

I would imagine, quite a few....Do you see it differently ?

Takes 100s of scout to get where players ranked, and then it is just being close. For one person, even you or I could not do it. I can set and read what all these others are saying and go off that.

How many FS are playing in the NCAA?

Who did they play against?

There are just so many things you have to look at with just one player.

Takes 100s of scout to get where players ranked, and then it is just being close. For one person, even you or I could not do it. I can set and read what all these others are saying and go off that.

How many FS are playing in the NCAA?

Who did they play against?

There are just so many things you have to look at with just one player.

I guess it's sort of like betting the horses, of which I quit doing many yrs ago when I realized that you lose far more than you win...lol