ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hunter

varaven45

Hunter will give up the long ball. Others will give up the walk or the double. Take your pick. We ran the single-giver with 100+ saves in two seasons out of town. What's left is what's left. You don't find Mariano every day of the week.

Hunter is the least of this teams problems... No starting pitching beyond Tillman and no clutch bats or on base percentage.. No runs.

• 2 weeks later...

Which many knew and said coming in and which has always been his rep... The question is what do you want to do in terms of a closer on this team right now because there aren't lots of other options. The best may be Britton but I think given his performance in long relief we probably want to hold him for some spot starts. The real answer is this team has committed to Hunter and that's all there is to it for now...

• 3 weeks later...

He's back. Bucks gotta make a move with Home Run Hunter as our closer . He is single handedly blowing our season. Don't know who but Hunter has to be shot mentally and psychologically.

Btw- can anyone explain why ODay couldn't pitch the 9th knowing exactly this is what Hunter was going to do.

If this organization has any chance of winning this year, they need to find another closer and now.

There's time to right the ship while it's only May.

Get er done !

Crav, that's classic! We were vacationing in Florida last month I ran into an Os fan 20 in new Smyrna Beach. He told me that homerun Hunter was going to take the team down this year. I walked away laughing but then started to scratch my head a couple minutes later. Now I completely understand.

Nice, the sea turtles have started nesting on New Smyrna beach, We were over there Sunday, it was PACKED, they closed the gates at 12:30, it was packed to capacity, glad I didnt take my surf rod down..

Crav, I was thinking about renting a beach house for family in early mid August (New Smyrna).

I have a few leads on rental stuff but didn't know if you had any inside scoop . Any suggestions .