ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Steve and Webby

Oldschool739

They are talking about pushing each other this yr......Knowing Steve's reputation, wonder how long it will take for him to punch someone in practice ?

Maybe Webby.....In the world of a roughneck, when you come to a new neighborhood, someone won't like you there and will push to see what you got, it's protocol, so to speak.....

I know a dangerous man when I see one and that little dude is a dangerous man, you can see it in his eyes, like a lion gettin' ready to kill his prey....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-414-Steve-Smith-Lardarius-Webb-Already-Start-A-Lil-Trash-Talk/241ece48-377a-4131-9d05-1f4b62fcd4a6

"He’s a big-time player,” Webb told reporters during a press conference prior to throwing out the Orioles’ ceremonial first pitch Friday. “I told Harbs, he plays like a Raven, physical, hate to lose, that toughness. He fits in our locker room. That's going to be big for our offense and defense.

"With me going against him every day, with how he practices and the way he plays, his attitude about the game, is going to make me 100 percent better. I love the matchup. I can’t wait to meet him. It’s going to be big.”