ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

David Carr as backup?

cravnravn

We really don't need these Texan castoffs.

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/832/article/p2p-79920048/

I'm hoping for Tom Savage, more down the line of Joe with the big arm and pocket passer.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9418/player

9418.jpg
Tom Savage | Quarterback
Team: College Player Age / DOB: (23) / 4/26/1990 Ht / Wt: 6'4' / 228 College: Pittsburgh Share:
CLG.png
Latest News
Recent News
Pittsburgh QB Tom Savage is scheduled to either visit or work out for 24 or 25 teams before the draft.
Savage's stock is sizzling. His agent has had to tell two teams who wanted to set up a visit that his client literally has no days left available before the May 8 draft. At 6'4/228 with what "some are calling" the "best (arm) in the draft" per SI's Peter King, Savage now looks like a candidate to come off the board in the second round. King suggests the Texans at No. 33 overall as a potential fit. Apr 14 - 8:57 AM

Hwo did it not work in Hou.

2013 #11

2012 #7

2011 #13

2010 #3

2009 #4

So you think the Ravens have been close to that area? Also Kubs is here so they are running his system.

I'm not hung up on stats like some folks are, I'll take our 3 years afccg and a Super Bowl over any top offencive ranking

If you can't get to the PO's then you win there.

But over that period you posted, we were a heck of alot more successful then the Texans, and they had better personnel, so they say...They would beat the Bungles in the wild card then lay an egg vs New England

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you guys actually questioning Kubes over any OC we've ever had with the only comparison being Cam, and after Caldwell the Terrible ??????

Man, I feel like we just brought Bill Walsh to town and scrubbed Joe the Plumber....

We are gonna be the best you've ever seen this offense under Kubes, you can "book it"..... :kool:

They have to get the OL to work for that.

All we need now is a RT and we're set on the Oline.....I have never been more impressed with the effort the FO has put forth than this off season.....

Can't wait to see the draft, and get some young blood in here to become the next super star Raven....

All we need now is a RT and we're set on the Oline.....I have never been more impressed with the effort the FO has put forth than this off season.....

Can't wait to see the draft, and get some young blood in here to become the next super star Raven....

We have to take the wait and see attitude with Kubs, it failed with us before hiring a newly fired head coach and making him our o-Coord, Fasell anyone,and are we really sold on what Caldwell did is the reason we won the super bowl?

Edited by cravnravn

Cam Cameron was a failed HC that took our OC job and in the first couple of seasons looked like a genius. I know it didn't end well but if you compare what the offense was like under Cam compared to what came before it was probably some of the best offense we had since 96.

• Upvote 1

Cam Cameron was a failed HC that took our OC job and in the first couple of seasons looked like a genius. I know it didn't end well but if you compare what the offense was like under Cam compared to what came before it was probably some of the best offense we had since 96.

I'm a Cam Cameron fan and yes, he made our offense a contender from day one, and I was totally against making him the fall guy for a team problem......Yes we went on to win the SB, but it was with Cam's playbook, that's why Biscuit made sure he got a RING....

I knew Caldy was a fake and he still is.....The Lions made a big mistake hiring him but I am so thankful they did, and the difference between Kubes and him will be like the Empire state building to a dog house.....We will be back in the playoffs this yr and all the doubters will become MIA all of a sudden .....

I don't think Caldwell has never been a good head coach.

Caldwell was handed the reigns to Dungy's team and rode his and Peyton's knowledge to the only success he ever had.

Once Peyton was injured, what did he go 2-14, and fired.....He came here and was handed the reigns to Cams system at the end of the season and rode that to a SB.....Followed it up with his own 8-8 season....The guy is a fake, you watch in Detroit, he will ride a very good qb and the best wr in the game to some wins but if he lasts more than 2 yrs, I'll be astonished......

Nice guy, bad coach....Oh, and NO to the Junked Carr....

Don't forget his poor college run.

Wow, I didn't even know about that.....In eight years, Caldwell had a record of 26–63, as HC of Wake Forest U.....

This guy has been silver spooned since college.....That reassures me what a phony he is....How does a bum like that get so many chances and guys like Billick don't even get a mention ?....Unbelievable !!

Wow, I didn't even know about that.....In eight years, Caldwell had a record of 26–63, as HC of Wake Forest U.....

This guy has been silver spooned since college.....That reassures me what a phony he is....How does a bum like that get so many chances and guys like Billick don't even get a mention ?....Unbelievable !!

Caus Billick doesn't want to coach.