ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

David Carr as backup?

cravnravn

I think he does. It was only a few yrs ago he actively campaigned for Buf. His problem is the league knows he is a paycheck coach and will quit on a team when things start going downhill.

I don't know where you get the "quit on a team" stuff from.....Billick did pretty well with total bum qb's and #3 wr's....I never saw him quit.

And he is a SB Champion HC.....You would think he would get a look before losers like Caldwell, Phillips, etc.....

Two times he told the locker room that they could do what they wanted he was getting paid anyways. He said it the first time the yr before McNair got here and the last yr. Short a video at the castle with him saying it it is known. I have read different press say he said it local to national and also a player all but said it happened in an interview.

Two times he told the locker room that they could do what they wanted he was getting paid anyways. He said it the first time the yr before McNair got here and the last yr. Short a video at the castle with him saying it it is known. I have read different press say he said it local to national and also a player all but said it happened in an interview.

Never heard of such a thing.....But I'm sure many successful coaches have said things they regret, that doesn't define their over all body of work.

He's got the ring, and bragging rights to the greatest D of all time and a 2000 + yard RB .....Along with the money he got paid anyway.....

He was a bit stubborn in his ways but he was a good HC.....