ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Roger Greedell Caught in a Lie

papasmurfbell

http://russellstreetreport.com/roger-greedell-caught-in-a-lie/

Unless you’ve been sleeping under a rock somewhere you know that the NFL moved its draft back to May 8-10. For years the draft was held in late April and for the past few it’s been scheduled for the last Thursday in April, concluding on the last Saturday.

In 2013 Roger Goodell, who is about as sincere as Lindsay Lohan is to her NA sponsor, said the change was needed in 2014 because the league’s draft venue of choice, Radio City Music Hall, was hosting an Easter show during the month of April, 2014.

And that prompted the Commish to then conclude, “At this late stage, for us to do it the right way, we don’t see having any choice but to move the date.”

Interestingly enough, the Easter Bunny won’t be at RCMH this month at all. In fact the venue’s schedule lists exactly ZERO performances in April.

Can we please stop with the BS Roger?

Goodell is right. RCMH was opening a show called "Heart and Lights" for all of April.

They recently canceled and postponed to next year. Hence his saying, "at this late stage..." Likely referring to the schedule changes

Goodell is right. RCMH was opening a show called "Heart and Lights" for all of April.

They recently canceled and postponed to next year. Hence his saying, "at this late stage..." Likely referring to the schedule changes

Correct, things get canceled all the time, the NFL had to go on what was planned for this year, last year. I know the NFL has been talking about moving the date of the draft back, this year was a test of sorts, given the venue was already scheduled by some one else..... I just hope pinky doesn't try to release the schedule early again...............................

Correct, things get canceled all the time, the NFL had to go on what was planned for this year, last year. I know the NFL has been talking about moving the date of the draft back, this year was a test of sorts, given the venue was already scheduled by some one else..... I just hope pinky doesn't try to release the schedule early again...............................

He will, it's in his bloodline