ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Force and Crav.

BengalBilly

Or any other Nascar fans here, the Fantasy Nascar League has started again. If you guys feel so inclined Go to this link and enter the following data:

Group ID# (253) and the Password (whodey).

Good luck my friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just as happy with second as I am first. Getting that starting spot solidified makes the entire week a lot easier.

True that. Mark and Dale on on easy street this week.

11 registered..NICE..The last one is a buddy, Enormous lug nutz

Bring all the players you want Cravn. Ravens fans, Redskins fans, I don't care as long as they're also Nascar fans that are willing to play the entire season.

11 registered..NICE..The last one is a buddy, Enormous lug nutz

We're up to 14 now thanks in part to Mr. Enormous.

It's a different mix this year. We have mostly Bengals and Ravens fans, with one each Jets, Browns, and Raiders fan. FWIW the Raider fan (bill's team) won the championship last season.

• 10 months later...

Time to revive this thread, especially since I can't find a way to PM Crav. Anyway, the Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar League is back, and we welcome any and all Nascar fans no matter their NFL affiliation. Last years turnout was epic, but a lot of Broncos, Bears, and Saints fans bailed early. Ravens, Bengals, Browns, and Raiders fans played well.

Long story short, our Fantasy Nascar league is now open for registration! Go here, select "join private group" and enter the following:

League ID #: 2594

Password: whodey

Join up boys and put the pedal to the metal! nascar-nascar-stock-cars-daytona-smiley-emoticon-000740-large.gif