ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Force and Crav.

BengalBilly

Spring is over. Here's the standing following Kansas...

The current league standings as follows,,,

1 Billy's Intimidators 3,727

2 AmPiBuTe 3,534

3 Ragin Cajuns 3,453

4 wêreld pizza speletjies 3,421

5 URIAH PEEP RACING 3,398

6 Bill's Team 3,345

7 Force8Dominate 3,325

8 BrownsFan4Life 3,237

9 Kensethrules 3,125

10 hitthewall 3,074

11 Probably Last 3,072

You boys are playing catch up from here on out, and I'm not letting anyone off the hook!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You boys are playing catch up from here on out, and I'm not letting anyone off the hook!

As I mentioned last week I'm not letting up. 299 then. 298 today. No offense to you guys but I'm kicking my game up a few notches this year.

I want more. :kool:

Man Im having a tough year trying to put together a decent team..I feel like Mike Brown :benice:

Good shot there crav. I feel ya' man. I really haven't done that well since back in 2006, but I guess this year bodes to be something above ordinary. At least for me. I'm using a different system/data sources for picking my drivers, and so far it's doing better than I could have ever hoped.

I just pray it continues.

• 2 weeks later...

Force and crav, I don't know what's up with you guys.

1 Billy's Intimidators 4,539 0 16 13 3

2 URIAH PEEP RACING 4,168 (+2) 16 10 3

3 AmPiBuTe 4,157 0 16 9 1

4 Ragin Cajuns 4,154 (-2) 15 9 2

5 wêreld pizza speletjies 4,100 0 15 8 4

6 Bill's Team 3,970 0 16 7 0

7 BrownsFan4Life 3,941 0 15 6 0

8 Kensethrules 3,857 (+1) 12 5 0

9 Force8Dominate 3,829 (-1) 13 5 3

10 hitthewall 3,781 0 13 4 0

11 Probably Last 3,693

You usually play better than this!

I know, Ive been so busy on the weekends getting our house ready for sale, havent caught a race since April on the tube..

Well crav you caught this race. Whipped me by 14 points and at a track that now is very hard to pick at!

And Force... WTF is up with you? Starting three drivers without any starts left.?

We are moving 20 minutes SE of Daytona, hopefully next year I'll be able to take in the Firecracker!!!

Sweet dude! You're not going into one of those retirement communities are you? :tongue:

No not a retirement community just an area that was once booming and now is the center of our countrys foreclosure area..

I hear you man. My mom died in March, and we are still trying to sell her condo in Boynton Beach. Not even a sniff from a potential buyer.

Aside from family considerations, mom picked a really bad time to die.

Is there ever a good time to die?? Thank the lord my agent says our area hasnt been hit too hard by the recession, I only had to drop my home 40,00 then what it apraised for in 2007..She says it will sell within 135 days..*fingers crossed*

• 4 weeks later...

Damn! Crav had an excellent weekend! 341 points! Good job dude. You only missed high score by 5 points. I missed it by much more than that!

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus Crav! Why didn't you play this well earlier in the year? You've knocked down 300+ scores four out of the past six weeks. Pretty impressive dude!

• 1 month later...

Well fuck me running. Craven AGAIN pulls down the high score this weekend with 328 points. High score for the league!

Dude if you were playing this way earlier this season I'd be chasing you.

Color me impressed. Not too much purple though!

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's our final week of 2011. Craven, you didn't win but you are improving greatly. Force... I really don't have much to say about you man.

I expected more.

• 3 months later...

The Bengalszone Fantasy Nascar League is back for our 7th straight year! Anyone here who appreciates motor sports is welcome to join including you Force.

Go HERE and enter the following info: League ID# 1574, password is "whodey".

I don't think they're racing today.

Also, RIP Chris Myers' son. I hate him, and I hate John Roberts just as much, but I was wondering why he was hosting the prerace show instead of Myers. This is why: http://agourahills.p...x-s-chris-myers

They've got plenty of lights in Daytona, so darkness won't be a factor.