ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

A must read

papasmurfbell

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articl...ft_Workout.aspx

“When we were finished with Joe, we walked back to our cars in silence,” Cameron continued. “It was there that we all looked at each other and kind of said the same thing: ‘Do you believe what we just saw?’”

It is an explanation of the workout at Delaware of Flacco. Pretty damned interesting.

Thanks for the heads up.

That's Ravens history now...ONLY 5 OUT OF 150 HIT THE GROUND!

Joe Cool...

43066017.jpg

Now...I know football is a team sport and it takes all the players and coaches to be successful. It takes a solid organization.

But...if I could pick one player, that by adding him to the starting roster, who has taken this team over the top, it would be Joe Flacco.

The Ravens always could run the ball and the defense has been excellent for a long time but there was never a long term solution at QB.

They have that now.

I completely agree max. This team would always be a mystery because we have never had stability at the QB position. In my opinion, now that we have Flaccowe should be a contender for year to come. Same with Atlanta. It is amazing how things fall in place when you have a legitimate franchise QB. Unless you are the Bengals of course. :lol:

I was soooooo pissed when we drafted Flacco. I was like what the hell are we doin draftin some slacker from a DII school!

Yages, you should go back to some of the draft threads we had from last year, Joltin Joe was spot on...I'd take Joe over Matt Ryan any gay of the week.

I was soooooo pissed when we drafted Flacco. I was like what the hell are we doin draftin some slacker from a DII school!

Yages, you should go back to some of the draft threads we had from last year, Joltin Joe was spot on...I'd take Joe over Matt Ryan any gay of the week.

I'm of the same mind now that I've seen the kid play, he's awesome. Makes great decisions and is a natural leader, I like that he's very calm in the pocket and makes jokes in the huddle. Joe Montana used to do the same thing.