ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Enigmatic Os offense

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big series win indeed ! Some good fortune in there too.

Tough challenge ahead in Beantown with only a few hours rest and facing an extremely tough SP rotation- Lester, Lackey and Peavey. Our MO has been to lay a collective egg after a big series win. In spite of their poor play, this Is the best rotation they could have thrown at us this weekend.

Lets see if we can change the MO. Good thing Toronto is in Oakland playing the ALs best team and arguably the best in baseball. Oakland could be a very good friend to us this weekend.

Wow the A's traded for Samardzija and Hammel. Very un-Beane like. Looks like they are going all-in this year. Samardzija rejected $85 million from the Cubs. He's going to want over $100 million and the A's have never ponied up that much cash. Steep price for a rental but if the A's win the World Series it will be worth it.

Their last two first round picks, DC. One is a shortstop in AA who is a consensus top ten prospect in baseball who is projected as an All Star talent. The other is a top 100 prospect, outfielder, I believe, who has a pretty good projection but only in Single A.

Tough to take the loss in the first game. Gonzalez pitched possibly his gutsiest outing of his career. He went eight strong despite being in some tough situations, only 1 ER. I loved the confidence Buck showed in Gonzo sticking with him in the eighth inning. Would have been great to get him the win.

Oh I understand if it was homeruns that got that back in, but it wasnt.

It is all good, 2 game lead in the East, coming up on the break..whodathunkit

Oh I was just making a Chinatown reference.

Yeah it sucks to blow that lead.