ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Predictions are coming out

vmax

ALEX MARVEZ'S 2014 PREDICTION

The 2014 Ravens are far better heeled to make a Super Bowl run than last year's defending champions. The offense added key pieces at wide receiver (Steve Smith) and center (Jeremy Zuttah) along with a well-respected coordinator in former Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak. Baltimore's version of the Big Three -- Terrell Suggs, Haloti Ngata and Elvis Dumervil -- return to spearhead what should once again be a dominant defensive front seven. And the overall roster has improved from the facelift general manager Ozzie Newsome began in 2013. Prediction: 10-6. http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/2014/07/06/baltimore-ravens-2014-preview-was-2013-a-super-bowl-hangover

There will probably be a bunch of these preseason predictions so we can put them on this thread. :gorave:

Evert NFL team has weaknesses. So do the Ravens but overall this is a very solid roster. They'll do damage and make the playoffs.

I agree 100%. I'm optimistic, based on a fundlemental knowledge of the game. I see good players, good coaches, a good playing environment and can put 2 and 2 together.

We'll take the AFCN.

Still have them at 7 - 9. The reasoning - early failure of the offense to adapt to Kubiak's system and Joe Flacco's season long inability to master the West Coast Offense.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn, some things never change

Please enlighten us ole wise one as to what Joe ran in college????

Unless you know something that I don't know ( and that'll never happen. ) It certainly wasn't the West Coast Offense................................................................................................................ Einstein.

Unless you know something that I don't know ( and that'll never happen. ) It certainly wasn't the West Coast Offense................................................................................................................ Einstein.

It most certainly was, WC is nothing but quick hits to your receivers, which Joe did all day in college..

He also doesn't see that a JU trade and the O's not offering a guy a contract are the same thing. Anytime someone leaves town other than JU they are bad guys.

JU left town not under his own will..

Edited by cravnravn

Wow, whatta stretch. This is absolute proof you know nothing.

Wow, whatta stretch. This is absolute proof you know nothing.

Then enlighten us what he ran at Delaware, Ole wise one,

heres a 2007 highlight reel of our SB MVP QB in action, if this isnt WC tell us what it is.

Edited by cravnravn