ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Predictions are coming out

vmax

Yes they do! Even the great ones of the past have had clunkers. I've seen Unitas look absolutely awful in a loss to the Rams in '67 that took us out of the playoffs. But, that doesn't make me want to crucify the guy. He was the best and had other clunkers besides that one.

You have to consider who is bitching, its our 3 stooges, their Sundays are all about if Joe makes a mistake..

So being doltish on the field is the same as being left hanging on the sidelines? Manning being the bitch he always is equals what? Grasping I think.

OK, so Joe did that. Should we throw all of his qualifications and accomplishments out the window? BTW, Papa, who is your favorite NFL team?

I don't have one.

Manning has never done it. He is too slow to reach the sideline. I have seen him lie down in the middle of the field before to avoid taking a hit when he had time to throw the ball away. Does that count?

Same for Brady. He would rather take the hit in bounds and then cry to the refs for a flag.

OK I would like to see that plays where Manning or Brady just balled up when he could have dumped the ball. If that actually happened then it would be equitable.

So being doltish on the field is the same as being left hanging on the sidelines? Manning being the bitch he always is equals what? Grasping I think.

I don't have one.

OK I would like to see that plays where Manning or Brady just balled up when he could have dumped the ball. If that actually happened then it would be equitable.

Papa- You don't have a favorite NFL team? Seriously? What a lonely life you must have.

• Downvote 1

Steve Smith's Knows better than us....and remember....there were a lot of other teams he could have gone too....

When wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. first had a chance to work with his new quarterback, Joe Flacco, earlier this offseason, he was immediately impressed with the way Flacco throws the ball.

“He throws a lot of good, easy balls that you can snag with one hand,” Smith said in May. “It makes it look good, so I like those.”

Joe Flacco isn’t a man of excuses.
So the fact that the Ravens are ushering in a new offense isn’t going to be used as one.

While conventional wisdom would suggest that it takes time for a new system to sink in, which could impact the Ravens early on this season, Flacco isn’t having any of it.

He expects a high level of execution, and he expects it now.

“I think we can expect a pretty high level of pace, and I think we can expect a pretty high level of precision, being that we’ve done it for a couple months,” Flacco said on the first day of training camp for quarterbacks, injured veterans and rookies.

“That’s what I’m going to expect. I’m going to expect us to go out there and operate at a high level. I don’t care if it’s a new offense.” http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Joe-Flacco-Expects-Precise-Offense-Immediately/327a159a-5ffa-406f-b58b-4c95865a8816
Edited by vmax

I have not condemned your fandom. I have said be more objective. I have also questioned Joes abilities. What Joe can do has nothing to do with a persons reason to like the Ravens or any other team.

Papa- actually, I think that post was intended for my viewing pleasure. :thumbup:

Sure was. :mask:

Now, to you. For starters, my post was specifically to Papa. Not to you. I was going to actually answer you with a well prepared thought out response, but then I said to myself, who is this guy? So, I'll answer it this way. Mind your own damn business.

• Downvote 1

Now, to you. For starters, my post was specifically to Papa. Not to you. I was going to actually answer you with a well prepared thought out response, but then I said to myself, who is this guy? So, I'll answer it this way. Mind your own damn business.

You should learn to take your own advice. Whether Papa is or isn't a fan of whatever team isn't really any of your business, either.

They have all run out of bounds for a sack? Really? I would like to see video of this. So citing it would be fantastic.

You don't think every QB has done this at least a few times? I have seen tons do it - and I don't really watch a ton. It happens frequently. The Ravens D has forced most QBs they've played against do it.

Are you really saying most QBs haven't done this occasionally?

I will look for video - but I have a feeling it's hard to find much (even of Flacco) because they are generally not considered big or important plays.

twilightzonewilltherealmartianpleasestan Wisdom Abounds!

Prediction: Baltimore is a playoff team. Despite having just missed the postseason for the first time in his six years at the helm, John Harbaugh is an excellent coach. In fact, I see Harbaugh winning his third division championship. Flacco isn't feeling the heat like last year -- when he signed a nine-figure contract, fresh off a Super Bowl triumph -- and should enjoy a solid campaign. I believe in this organization; it's fantastic, top to bottom. This defense should not only be better than last year's unit, but better than the group from two years ago that raised the Lombardi Trophy.http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000370987/article/afc-north-the-nfls-most-unpredictable-division-race-in-2014

Due to their schedule I have them at 10-6 cincy 9-7 with the rqvens holding the tie breaker and the clown well who cares about the clowns.

1.) Ravens (11-5)

2.) Bengals ( 10-6)

3.) Steelers (9-7)

4.) Browns (7-9)

Due to their schedule I have them at 10-6 cincy 9-7 with the rqvens holding the tie breaker and the clown well who cares about the clowns.

Well apparently you havent glanced at the Ravens favorable schedule, double digit wins for us is what I see, I see us approaching my 14 win prediction.

Well apparently you havent glanced at the Ravens favorable schedule, double digit wins for us is what I see, I see us approaching my 14 win prediction.

Man its going to take some time to get used to Kubiaks system. It's not like he is just adjusting your old system. The first two games are goung to be really tough without Rice. Really both the Steelers and ravens come down to injuries. I like both teams starters but not sure about the depth of either. The Steelers corners worry me especially if one goes down. With the ravens its corners, and the oline.

Maybe, but I have a right to ask, do I not?

What was the question now?

You don't think every QB has done this at least a few times? I have seen tons do it - and I don't really watch a ton. It happens frequently. The Ravens D has forced most QBs they've played against do it.

Are you really saying most QBs haven't done this occasionally?

I will look for video - but I have a feeling it's hard to find much (even of Flacco) because they are generally not considered big or important plays.

Really? I would like to see some video evidence of QB occasionally running out of bounds for a sack instead of chucking the ball.