ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Spank the Yanks

Our enigmatic offense is back ! The hitting needs to wake up after being absolutely shut down the first two games.

Hopefully, we will get over our hangover by tonight and prevent these no name pitchers

from becoming the next Sandy Koufax .

It's crucial this team goes into the All Star Break

on a positive winning note.

Another series win, gauzman is for real

Pops he hit a hr Friday night I expected him to be on the dl like he was with us for the past 10 years at this time if the year

Still plenty of time for him to be there.

Oh hell no. Unitas was sold to the bolts, Roberts didn't give the O's 1 full season,

Roberts was not offered a contract. So is he just supposed to not take a contract from another team and sulk away to the rest of his life?

Still plenty of time for him to be there.

Roberts was not offered a contract. So is he just supposed to not take a contract from another team and sulk away to the rest of his life?

Theres a reason he wasnt offered a contract..HE SUCKS

OK then why are you mad that he signed with them? You said JU was sold to the Chargers so it is ok he played in SD but BRob was not offered a contract by the O's and signs with NY and he is the bad guy? Do you realize how deluded that sounds?

How does it sound deluded? Unitas didnt want to go to the Bolts, the O's didnt want B-Rob for a reason..B-Rob should have never been given the contract he had years ago

I said then not to give him that contract. I said it not in hind sight but before it was given to him. I bet if we had the old posts you were 100% for that contract. But again what is wrong with Brob getting a contract. He didn't stab the O's in the back. He took the best offer he could get. The O's didn't post. But you think he is wrong for making money. It is a doltish perspective.