ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Notes and a good point...

vmax

Here's some Ravens roster bubble notes...

Speaking of Cody, he’d be on my list of Ravens veterans who are very much on the roster bubble heading into training camp. Off the top of my head, I’d also include wide receivers Deonte Thompson and LaQuan Williams (Maryland), tackle Jah Reid, guard-center A.Q. Shipley, linebacker Albert McClellan and safety Anthony Levine on that list.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-news-and-notes-20140720,0,516195.story#ixzz388rnZ0C4

and a good point. Harbaugh has done his homework well...

Overall, though, Harbaugh’s main gripe was that the defense needed to be more aggressive and less reactionary. I’ll let him take it from here: “We need to become more of a pressure defense and you do that by having guys who can get to the quarterback and by being able to cover,” he said. “There are some things in our scheme that we have to get better at, that are more nuanced that you really can’t explain. We always chase this, but we need to find ways that we can dictate totally where people can’t get us out of what we want to do. We can run the defense we want to run when we want to run it, and people can’t take us out of it with a personnel group or a formation. We are hard at work at that.”

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravens-news-and-notes-20140720,0,516195.story#ixzz388sIu45v

That's how the Ravens beat Brady...and Manning...they didn't let the various formations take them out of their D.

ravens-win-2-400x279.jpg

There won't be one leader but if somebody has to take heat from the media Suggs will step forth.

He'll be the mouth this year.

Suggs will take on the roll this year. He was messed up missing Ray and Ed last year. kind of lost.

Webb is not doing too bad if you read the quotes coming from him.

The sleeper is Dummerville. He wants a SB bad and thinks he should have been more vocal last year.

I bet Mosley will enter the mix if nobody assumes the roll before the end of the year.

suggsshirt.jpg