ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Ray Rice Supspended 2 Games

colincac

True bt I was peaked at what the group was saying about how slight the penalty was in comparison to Vick. I found that interesting.

See thats what evidence gets you 18 months in jail caus of evidence against vick vs Ray Rice's 2 game suspension so the NFL could save face caus there was no evidence.

• 4 weeks later...

Now I wonder wht the hell is wrong with Goodell? If he seen that video and made his punishment, something fishy is going on

If TMZ had it, you bet Goody had it, why he went so easy who knows, maybe because of the contrition of Ray and his now wife? Maybe he thought he could make this incident seem less harsh making the NFl look good? If that was the case, he is an idiot and the NFL is really going to look bad now. I too would like to know why it came out now, maybe some one was holding out for more money.

OK it finally played, thats what I wanted to see all along, Yes Rice should have rec'd more then a 2 game suspension. He got away with this one.

Why is this video being leaked out now? bad timing

so now you admit it.

Now I wonder wht the hell is wrong with Goodell? If he seen that video and made his punishment, something fishy is going on

Maybe he thought this would stay hidden. Also he did just what DV help groups say you shouldn't. He talked to her with her batterer there with them.

I hope the Ravens cut him. That's the ONLY way they save face. Ray Rice is a piece of shit.

Not going to happen. The cap would be in very bad shape. In fact I think they would have to cut other players in addition to get under. Also I think Pierce will be cut after next week.

so now you admit it.

Papa, the point was, at least from my standpoint, that the courts and the NFL saw all the evidence and reacted accordingly. This video makes EVERYONE look bad.

Pearce is going bye bye and again...fuck the cap...fuck RIce...cut him. Ravens made their bed, now lie in it.

Papa, the point was, at least from my standpoint, that the courts and the NFL saw all the evidence and reacted accordingly. This video makes EVERYONE look bad.

Pearce is going bye bye and again...fuck the cap...fuck RIce...cut him. Ravens made their bed, now lie in it.

You would have to cut several other guys. They would lose I think $9 mil of cap space and they are about $3 mil under now.

Hey Fuck-nut, I said all along if there was video of the punches I would change my stand on Ray Rice

Do you realize how hard you have to hit someone to get them to be knocked out completely?

You would have to cut several other guys. They would lose I think $9 mil of cap space and they are about $3 mil under now.

Do you realize how hard you have to hit someone to get them to be knocked out completely?

Not really, but that video, the proof warrants a year suspension at the very least.