ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Start nailing the coffin shut

cravnravn

21 games over .500. The Angels just lost their best pitcher for the year. We have just as good a chance as anyone to go to the WS! I think Buck realizes this is a special year. He wants a WS bad. Opportunities like the one we have now come few and far between in baseball.

Crav, you'd love this... First team to have a magic number on ESPN standings (19)... Largely because the yanks are so far behind but we do have the second best record in mlb now.

Athletics are really failing. Under 500 in August by 3 or 4 games.

Those dang Angels are on fire, I'd love to catch them

I'd rather stay in the two spot and play the Royals or Tigers then play the A's or Mariners. I don't care how cold the A's are, we are terrible in Oakland. The M's have great starting pitching and an elite bullpen. I'll take my chances with the Royals or streaky Tigers.

I don't want to play the Tigers. The last three years we've been very good against west cost teams - even on the west coast. I would like to play any of them - except the Angels, given how hot they are right now - but that wouldn't be a division matchup anyway.