ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lardarius Webb

varaven45

I'm hearing that he could practice and play now if he had to.

The Ravens won’t play cornerback Lardarius Webb this week as he continues to nurse a back injury. Webb’s absence was expected, as Harbaugh said before the opener that Webb would miss at least the first two preseason games.

Webb hasn’t practiced since the first week of training camp, but he recently told reporters that he’s close to returning and hopes to play this preseason. http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Cowboys/edca2374-63ea-48f1-a39b-de2c7de79d20

We need a healthy Webb real bad.

Absolutely.

I'm very worried about the secondary giving up tons of big plays and failing on 3rd down.

That will lose games and deep six the Ravens offense if they can't get on the field.

I do hear Jimmy Smith has been outstanding.

We haven't seen alot of blitz packages in the first two games. Probably won't see any in the next two either. That's by design. If, and a big if, Webby or Jimmy is still down by the Cincy game, look for those aforementioned packages to come out of nowhwere.

You can't show all your hands folks.