ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

What are you looking for tonight?

vmax

There is so much to find out so I'll start off with 3 things:

1. Ravens D line vs Mexico's Team O line. Mexico's Team has a big bruising O line. Who's going to push who around and control the line of scrimmage?

romo-sacked.jpg

2. Ravens secondary. Other than Smith (he'll be on Dez tonight) who can get the job done? Very worried about the safeties too.

3. No Injuries!!!!

jg.jpg"It's true. I made a dumb fucking decision."

I want to see Bazooka Joe go off and the O line dominate again - similar to last week . And 0 injuries .

He should.

Mexico's Team has a bad secondary and they have more injured players than the Ravens.

br.jpgDallas-Cowboys-Draft-300x224.jpg1901330_611421448932817_649371272_n.jpg

In the 18 years since the Ravens moved to Baltimore and the Cowboys last won a Super Bowl, the Ravens lead the Cowboys in regular-season wins (158-144), playoff wins (14-2) and Super Bowl triumphs (2-0). They’ve had four head-to-head meetings. The Ravens won all four.

Edited by vmax

I looked real hard and didn't see any.

Hey....Brooks looks lost.

He is not the only one. Once again, Elam was out of position, resulting in a touchdown. We saw the proper safety play in that defensive scheme, when he got the int. Maybe elam can learn something from a future burger flipper...... Oh yes, and he still cannot cover.....

He is not the only one. Once again, Elam was out of position, resulting in a touchdown. We saw the proper safety play in that defensive scheme, when he got the int. Maybe elam can learn something from a future burger flipper...... Oh yes, and he still cannot cover.....

Just saying, not that he is but I know a FS was never were he should have been.

Just saying

Just saying, not that he is but I know a FS was never were he should have been.

Just saying

If you rewatch the play, or watch in on NFL all 22, you see Elam had that side of the field, the defense was 1/2 in the middle, man outside with a cross blitz on up front. Elam had that half of the field and with only two receivers in routes, one on each side, I have no idea what he was doing so far away from the only reciever on his side.....

The loss and absence of defensive leadership is rearing its head. We were spoiled for years by those great leaders on the field - Ray and Ed. We may never see a pair , even just one , like that again on this D. In the meantime, leadership needs to emerge from someone - Suggs, Ngata, ? - in order for this team to be competitive or viable in this league.