ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

RT

oldno82

Kiper agrees with you and gave Ravens a B because they didn't take a OT early in the draft but

now we see why Oz took all that defense. Even Joe said he sees why Oz took all that defense.

Last year in Miami Rice scored standing up when Wagner pancaked his man playing on an unbalanced line

on the left side. I really wanted Zack Martin in the draft but there was no way Ravens were taking him.

DeCosta said they would have drafted Mosley even if they had the #10 pick of the draft with Lewan and

Zack on the board.

DeCosta said Zack rose on hype from the 2d round and went high on supply and demand. Everyone needs a tackle. He also said we like the players we have - Wagner and Jensen who is now the #1 backup on the depth chart. They kept Jensen all last year even with a broken leg or foot. He is listed as RG behind Yanda but can play RT and Center. I'll bet that Jensen will play Center before you see Gino again if Zuttah goes down. Gino and Shipley are still horrendous and Gino was always an undersized Center who couldn't even learn the ZBS last year.

Back to Wagner, he had a great game vs SF except one play where Dial stood him up as he stripped Forsett of the ball, as they threw one guy after another at him and he held his own vs Doooooom in practice all summer, especially early on when he blew him away. Doooooom caught up towards the end of camp getting into the backfield but Wagner adjusted as he came back.

I only saw him get beat once in Dallas reminiscent of Dial standing him up vs SF. His man blew by him and hit Joe as he threw the ball forcing it wide of his receiver but that was the only time I saw that. So I've only seen two bad plays from him, one in each game and only one that impacted the

game adversely vs Dial. Otherwise, I'd give him an A instead of a B but he has only started two

pro grames - both exhibitions.

Ja Reid is the #1 backup for tackle and he had a decent camp, starting a few fights left over from

the barroom brawl he was in down in Key West, but these fights were legal-lol.

Wagner would have been at least a 3rd round draft choice last year but he had a broken leg I think during the draft process so he dropped way down and Ravens took him and Jensen who didn't play one snap all last year but was kept on the parent team and he had a good camp. Wagner just separated himself above Jensen for RT.

I have a friend in Green Bay who followed Wagner at Wisconsin where o-linemen grow on

trees like Joe Thomas. He's out of that mold. Yanda had great things to say about him in the

off season. Said he came in here and did his job, worked hard in the gym, kept his mouth shut

and he reminds me of me. LOL

WE HAVE OUR BOOKENDS - BRIAN DECOSTA :thumbup:

Kiper agrees with you and gave Ravens a B because they didn't take a OT early in the draft but

now we see why Oz took all that defense. Even Joe said he sees why Oz took all that defense.

Last year in Miami Rice scored standing up when Wagner pancaked his man playing on an unbalanced line

on the left side. I really wanted Zack Martin in the draft but there was no way Ravens were taking him.

DeCosta said they would have drafted Mosley even if they had the #10 pick of the draft with Lewan and

Zack on the board.

DeCosta said Zack rose on hype from the 2d round and went high on supply and demand. Everyone needs a tackle. He also said we like the players we have - Wagner and Jensen who is now the #1 backup on the depth chart. They kept Jensen all last year even with a broken leg or foot. He is listed as RG behind Yanda but can play RT and Center. I'll bet that Jensen will play Center before you see Gino again if Zuttah goes down. Gino and Shipley are still horrendous and Gino was always an undersized Center who couldn't even learn the ZBS last year.

Back to Wagner, he had a great game vs SF except one play where Dial stood him up as he stripped Forsett of the ball, as they threw one guy after another at him and he held his own vs Doooooom in practice all summer, especially early on when he blew him away. Doooooom caught up towards the end of camp getting into the backfield but Wagner adjusted as he came back.

I only saw him get beat once in Dallas reminiscent of Dial standing him up vs SF. His man blew by him and hit Joe as he threw the ball forcing it wide of his receiver but that was the only time I saw that. So I've only seen two bad plays from him, one in each game and only one that impacted the

game adversely vs Dial. Otherwise, I'd give him an A instead of a B but he has only started two

pro grames - both exhibitions.

Ja Reid is the #1 backup for tackle and he had a decent camp, starting a few fights left over from

the barroom brawl he was in down in Key West, but these fights were legal-lol.

Wagner would have been at least a 3rd round draft choice last year but he had a broken leg I think during the draft process so he dropped way down and Ravens took him and Jensen who didn't play one snap all last year but was kept on the parent team and he had a good camp. Wagner just separated himself above Jensen for RT.

I have a friend in Green Bay who followed Wagner at Wisconsin where o-linemen grow on

trees like Joe Thomas. He's out of that mold. Yanda had great things to say about him in the

off season. Said he came in here and did his job, worked hard in the gym, kept his mouth shut

and he reminds me of me. LOL

WE HAVE OUR BOOKENDS - BRIAN DECOSTA :thumbup:

It is true that Wisconsin does a good job every year coaching up their offensive line. I'm really happy with his play so far.