ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Oh Well...

vmax

Sounds like an ass whooping.....

PHILADELPHA -- Steelers coach Mike Tomlin suddenly has a lot more to worry about than his top two running backs facing citations for marijuana possession.

The Steelers' third preseason game turned out about as well as the infamous car ride that landed Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount in trouble and in unflattering headlines a day earlier.

The Steelers struggled in every aspect Thursday night at Lincoln Financial Field, and they were dominated when it mattered most in a 31-21 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Eagles, crisper and more physical than their in-state rivals, raced to a 17-0 halftime lead when starters from both teams were in the game, and it could have been worse for the Steelers.

Philadelphia quarterback Nick Foles just missed on a few throws that would have netted big gains, but he still completed 19 of 29 passes for 179 yards and a touchdown before calling it a night.....the Steelers gave up just under 500 yards of total offense.http://espn.go.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/8459/observation-post-pittsburgh-steelers

The Steelers barely blitzed and when they did it was straight blitzes with no stunts and they were very vanilla on offense. Also they were forcing it to Wheaton for some reason. I'm not worried at all. I don't get get high or low on preseason games. Also it was a short week and normally the road teams don't fair too well on thursday night.

The Steelers barely blitzed and when they did it was straight blitzes with no stunts and they were very vanilla on offense. Also they were forcing it to Wheaton for some reason. I'm not worried at all. I don't get get high or low on preseason games. Also it was a short week and normally the road teams don't fair too well on thursday night.

It wasn't that short of a week...you guys had one day more than you'll have in just over two weeks in Baltimore.

That being said, it definitely looked vanilla of course, but vanilla defense is still defense. There wasn't much of it last night.

It wasn't that short of a week...you guys had one day more than you'll have in just over two weeks in Baltimore.

That being said, it definitely looked vanilla of course, but vanilla defense is still defense. There wasn't much of it last night.

Yeah don't get me started on the Steelers always having to come to Baltimore for Thursday nighters. They need to get rid of Thursday night completely it gives way too much of an advantage to the home team.

Yeah don't get me started on the Steelers always having to come to Baltimore for Thursday nighters. They need to get rid of Thursday night completely it gives way too much of an advantage to the home team.

Agreed. I don't think anyone outside of Park Avenue is happy about it.

He's dumb too....

The officer then told Bell he would be tested and charged with a DUI for operating a vehicle while high. Bell had no clue he could even get busted for that.

"I didn't know that you could get a DUI for being high," Bell said according to the officer. "I smoked two hours ago.http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24673198/leveon-bell-didnt-know-he-could-get-a-dui-while-high

Real dumb...of course he might have been loaded when he said that....but he was too dumb to know he was high....so he said it...knowwhatimean?

Hey...it was Thursday night for the Iggles too. What a lame excuse.

Oh...they crossed 3 time zones going 250 miles.

He's dumb too....

Real dumb...of course he might have been loaded when he said that....but he was too dumb to know he was high....so he said it...knowwhatimean?

Hey...it was Thursday night for the Iggles too. What a lame excuse.

Oh...they crossed 3 time zones going 250 miles.

Yeah h\that wasn't very bright but hey he was stoned.

Sanchez has put the butt-fumble behind him and for the third week in a row he looked more than capable running Chip Kelly's offense. He arguably looked better than both Ben Roethlisberger and Nick Foles. Big Ben malfunctioned. When someone like Sanchez plays good in the preseason, you can say, "Well, it's only the preseason." That also applies to when someone plays bad. Steelers fans better hope that the Ben Roethlisberger who showed up on Thursday isn't the guy who shows up in the regular season. Roethlisberger was misfiring all night and had an especially bad first half, going 10 of 19 for 82 yards and also throwing a pick.http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24672522/steelers-eagles-takeaways-big-ben-was-third-best-qb-on-the-field MB_ComLo.jpg