ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hats Off to Mosley, Williams and Juice

vmax

A few more bright spots.

Brandon Williams at nose. He won at the LOS, consistently was in the backfield and basically caused havoc.

Juice as a receiver....he still has to block bedtter but I think he'll get 60-70 catches this year, move the chains and cause a lot of headaches for defenses. He's fast too.

Mosley...think I'm getting his jersey.

Tyson and Jerrnigan looked good too.

Our defense was stout and I was impressed. I also wasn't that unhappy with the offense. Juice was really something (yeah he does need more blocking training but has improved), Flacco was downright brilliant especially with the pressure he was getting and Steve Smith showed why he's going to the Hall.

It's a shame that 2 of our other D-Linmen got injured. We could really have used someone as trade bait to pick up some CB depth. That said, Franks looked pretty good despite the PI calls. If Webb, Smith and Asa are ready to go week 1 then I don't feel too bad about our CBs if Franks is the #4.

I just hope that Pees helps them all out with some decent calls on 3rd down. We seem to give up way to many 1st downs on 3rd and Long for my liking but I also have to give him his dues. He seems to be adjusting the D really well after that 1st series where teams drive on us but don't get the TD.