ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Worst Day in Franchise History?

ForceEight

As a fan of this team I am not going to let the conduct of 1 player influence my thoughts, feelings and support of the other players.

There are way too many good men on this team and in this organization.

And in this city. You saw fan reaction....

A large contingent of Baltimore fans were going to throw their Rice jerseys on the field Thursday night.

Nobody approves of what he did. Most can't stand it.

The rest of the players need us. They didn't do anything wrong, but the media will hold a hate fest for the Haters.

They will judge and condemn the whole based on the actions of one.

Us too.

I will be there Thursday night, with others, to let the Ravens players know they are not alone and that we have their back.

V- That;s the point I was trying to make.The players didn't do anything wrong, the city didn;t do anything wrong, and we the fans didn't do anything wrong. And I hope other fans do exactly what YOU are going to do Thursday night. GET behind this team. Show them your love and support!

V- That;s the point I was trying to make.The players didn't do anything wrong, the city didn;t do anything wrong, and we the fans didn't do anything wrong. And I hope other fans do exactly what YOU are going to do Thursday night. GET behind this team. Show them your love and support!

the fans did give him a standing ovation.

How can you get behind the team when the parent company(the nfl) is caught in a bold face lie? I cannot support that, and I know my 250 dollar renewal fee won't hurt the nfl, but it'll help me sleep better at night

Or when the team either lied or is completely incompetent...........

How can you get behind the team when the parent company(the nfl) is caught in a bold face lie? I cannot support that, and I know my 250 dollar renewal fee won't hurt the nfl, but it'll help me sleep better at night

The Ravens are just as culpable as the NFL.

I found that ridiculous when it happened. These fans are hypocrites. They are the same ones who cheered for Kyles injury and then condemned people for it later when it looked unseemly.

Or when the team either lied or is completely incompetent...........

Ding ding ding.

This is a great example of how reporting gets out of hand.

There were some fans who cheered for Ray. Maybe 20-25%. Probably less.

Now perception has it as a standing ovation...probably 780,000 fans at least.

I guess none of you haters ever told a lie, huh? Yet, you sanctimoniously judge others.

Hypocrites. I expect that from some on this board, but not others.

I have told plenty of lies. We all probably have. However, I don't think any of us have ever lied about beating our wives at a press conference so yes I do feel we can be judgmental but no I do not believe we are hypocrites.

I guess none of you haters ever told a lie, huh? Yet, you sanctimoniously judge others.

Might have told a lie but the truth didnt come out on video 6 months later.

I have told plenty of lies. We all probably have. However, I don't think any of us have ever lied about beating our wives at a press conference so yes I do feel we can be judgmental but no I do not believe we are hypocrites.

:thumbup:

Might have told a lie but the truth didnt come out on video 6 months later.

:thumbup:

I don't know about everyone else but I have not protected a should be felon so he could keep making me money.

I have been over ruled in cancelling the ticket, because my son wants to watch the games, but I plan on extended my beach time on Sundays