ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Goody may be GONE

tsylvester

According to the AP< per ESPN, a law enforement official confirms, they sent a copy of the elevator video to an NFL exec, IN APRIL.

So some one's head is going to roll...... stay tuned, this aint over till the germans bomb pearl harbour. edit to add- there is a voice mail confirmation from a female at NFl offices saying they got the video and yes, it was disturbing..... oooooo

And whats that going to prove? hope TMZ is proud of what they did and the timing of it

Follow the bouncing ball.... IF it is true, then Goody lied. I highly doubt a staffer would get the tape, watch it and risk losing their job by not forwarding it to the proper people. Now, If it is true, since the NFl would have had and watched the tape in April, this could over turn Rice's suspension....

Now, If it is true, do you honestly think the comish would not call Stave B and say:"you have to watch this" or something along those lines?

Follow the lies, as I said before, if we look close, listen carefully, the truth will over take the darkness....

http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81329457/

This interview makes me sick too. Bisciotti has no problem throwing Ray and his wife in front of the media months ago. Then he does the same thing with Harbaugh this week. Yet, Bisciotti grants ONE interview (likely scripted) to a single Sun reporter.

The key thing here is that Ozzie stated Ray DID NOT lie to them. If that's the case what difference does the tape make? What the hell did they expect it to look like already knowing the exact details? If I'm Ray Rice I'm exploring all options with the union and possibly filling a lawsuit. Especially considering the NFL and Ravens already had all the facts originally and there was no criminal activity.

I tried to give the Ravens the benefit of the doubt when the tape first broke. I thought for sure Ray had lied or mislead the team. No excuse for how they let Ray's poor wife go before the media when they knew for certain she was a clear victim.

This interview makes me sick too. Bisciotti has no problem throwing Ray and his wife in front of the media months ago. Then he does the same thing with Harbaugh this week. Yet, Bisciotti grants ONE interview (likely scripted) to a single Sun reporter.

The key thing here is that Ozzie stated Ray DID NOT lie to them. If that's the case what difference does the tape make? What the hell did they expect it to look like already knowing the exact details? If I'm Ray Rice I'm exploring all options with the union and possibly filling a lawsuit. Especially considering the NFL and Ravens already had all the facts original and there was no criminal activity.

I tried to give the Ravens the benefit of the doubt when the tape first broke. I thought for sure Ray had lied or mislead the team. No excuse for how they let Ray's poor wife go before the media when they knew for certain she was a clear victim.

Even if she did anything to cause the outburst of Ray, how they could possibly allow her to apologize and then, tweet she apologized. They really screwed this one up big time. Nothing will happen to the Ravens execs, fans will still fill the stadium, buy merchandise, concessions while at the games, hit up their web site, in other words, feed their pockets.

Fans don't really care, they just want to watch the game, feel as if they are apart of the team; go ahead, join a team as incompetent as this one. The more that comes out, the worse they, Biscutt and Cass, look.

Hypothetical situation, if someone releases a tape today of Michael Vick killing a dog from years ago, could the NFL re-suspend him? Same concept right? They had all the facts, knew exactly what happened and suspended him.

If the NFL had originally suspended Rice for 6-10 games I don't think it is in nearly as much heat as it is now.

Hypothetical situation, if someone releases a tape today of Michael Vick killing a dog from years ago, could the NFL re-suspend him? Same concept right? They had all the facts, knew exactly what happened and suspended him.

If the NFL had originally suspended Rice for 6-10 games I don't think it is in nearly as much heat as it is now.

Based on what Goody has done, yes, he has set a dangerous precedent by what he did with Rice. I agree, if they had just given him 6-10 this all would be nothing today...

Now, let us see what happens with Gregg Hardy, convicted, under appeal, of far more agregious acts aginst his wife.

According to the AP< per ESPN, a law enforement official confirms, they sent a copy of the elevator video to an NFL exec, IN APRIL.

So some one's head is going to roll...... stay tuned, this aint over till the germans bomb pearl harbour. edit to add- there is a voice mail confirmation from a female at NFl offices saying they got the video and yes, it was disturbing..... oooooo

Lets do it.

And whats that going to prove? hope TMZ is proud of what they did and the timing of it

It proves TMZ is smarter than Goodell.

Follow the bouncing ball.... IF it is true, then Goody lied. I highly doubt a staffer would get the tape, watch it and risk losing their job by not forwarding it to the proper people. Now, If it is true, since the NFl would have had and watched the tape in April, this could over turn Rice's suspension....

Now, If it is true, do you honestly think the comish would not call Stave B and say:"you have to watch this" or something along those lines?

Follow the lies, as I said before, if we lo

ok close, listen carefully, the truth will over take the darkness....

Here is where I am leaning now. Goodell is actually there to be the bad cop but ultimately he can't keep an asset down for to long. His bosses paid for these guys to be on the field so he needs to get them back fast. The difference here is there was video.

The key thing here is that Ozzie stated Ray DID NOT lie to them. If that's the case what difference does the tape make? What the hell did they expect it to look like already knowing the exact details? If I'm Ray Rice I'm exploring all options with the union and possibly filling a lawsuit. Especially considering the NFL and Ravens already had all the facts originally and there was no criminal activity.

Jane Miller supposedly was going to talk to him tonight. Usually she is no holds bared. Wbal is the Ravens broadcaster so she may have been told to tone it down.

He could suspend him longer in a in the interests of the game. The NFLPA could fight them on it.

Based on what Goody has done, yes, he has set a dangerous precedent by what he did with Rice. I agree, if they had just given him 6-10 this all would be nothing today...

Now, let us see what happens with Gregg Hardy, convicted, under appeal, of far more agregious acts aginst his wife.

Yeah he needs to man up and torch Hardy.

The only issue with this new report so far is that the voicemail is dated in April, but the report says that the NFL received the tape three months ago. There's a problem there.

No, the report says they received in April, as the police source stated that he/she sent it to the NFL....

They are legally responsible to work for Ray. He has paid them dues. If they don't they are in violation of federal law.

Things are getting hot for Goodell at the #firegoodell area on twitter.

Roger Goodell was a scumbag before the Ray Rice situation, but now he's a lying scumbag #FireGoodell pic.twitter.com/i4LpWNzxfO

BxNAXbwCYAAYdaS.jpg

Michael Wilbon said it best. They received the video. Either he has no control of his institution or he lied. Either way #FireGoodell

Robyn Vandenberg@WhatWouldTB12Do 3h

It is beyond troubling as a Female Fan of The @NFL that the @Ravens and the @nflcommish do not give a crap about me #FireGoodell

Michael Thomas@MichaelThomas82 3h

Am the only one who thinks this Ray Rice video fiasco is similar to Spygate & how he covered that up? He tried to bury this. #FireGoodell

BOSS@looserocket 3h

50+ counts of domestic violence in #nfl =13 games suspended total. 1 fail drug test=16 games suspended. #firegoodell he's incompetent liar

Let me reiterate: #FireGoodell. Condi Rice has said she'd love the job... and hiring a woman would be smart. @nfl

Per ESPN, now an independant investigator, former FBI head, Mueller, over see, cough, cough, by Rooney and Mara.... in other words, cover up, wait it out, turn a blind eye........ some underling will get fired..... Mean while, Greeny said it best- He came down hard on the Saints for them claiming they did not know, suspended Paton for a year, what will the owners do to him? psssss

Yes, crav, if there was a mafooch in real life, the NFL would be just like it..... :bleh:

• Upvote 1

Schefty says several owners think this investigation is nothing but a witch hunt.

I guess we know where this is going; on the bottom of the back page with an innocent secretary fired..........

I saw Kieth Oberman this afternoon. He had Shefter on and he said Kieth was the leader of the witch hunt in a congratulatory manner. If the sponsors start to walk so ill Goodell. They will not let the money walk out the door.