ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Incompetent Media could not get video

vmax

The media is as powerful as the NFL and they make their living obtaining information.

Fox, CBS, ESPN, NBC, SI...huge financial giants loaded with lawyers and detectives.

They are all saying It's unbelievable that the NFL and Ravens didn't see the elevator video.

It's just as unbelievable that they couldn't get their grimy impure hands on it.

This issue is simple for me.

If the media couldn't get it until now, then nobody could.

Every time they call the NFL and Ravens incompetent on getting the video they better include themselves.

This issue is simple for me.

If the media couldn't get it until now, then nobody could.

Every time they call the NFL and Ravens incompetent on getting the video they better include themselves.

Um, TMZ is the media, of sorts I suppose. The general media only goes with what is "hot" at the moment. I agree, the media are dogs, they just as easily could not have shown the video, there by saving Janay any more embarassment. But since they decide what is news, here we are. Don't call out the attention from where is belongs, with the NFL and the Ravens.

The media is as powerful as the NFL and they make their living obtaining information.

Fox, CBS, ESPN, NBC, SI...huge financial giants loaded with lawyers and detectives.

They are all saying It's unbelievable that the NFL and Ravens didn't see the elevator video.

It's just as unbelievable that they couldn't get their grimy impure hands on it.

Excellant post. Where were they?

god damn

give it a rest vmax

the big media outlets are in bed with the nfl

your boy got caught redhanded

he's going down as will some people at the offices of nfl

all you people hating on TMZ when they are the ones finding and reporting real news and A higher percentage of TRUE REPORTS THAN FUCKING FOX NEWS

waahh tmz ate my dingo

They broke both of these vids. They got the Mel Gibson arrest. They broke the Rhiana Chris Brown case. They broke the case where the bank was forced to take Tarp money. They got the Michael Jackson and Britney Murphy death first. They broke the Beiber bodyguard case. they got the Donald Sterling tapes first. Seems like they are pretty good.

haha

the same person trashing tmz is the same person denying anything happened in the elevator at one time

YOU WANTED IT CRAVN

YOU GOT IT

TMZ JUST SHOWS YOU WHAT IS REAL

NOT MANIPULATE IT LIKE OTHERS

haha

the same person trashing tmz is the same person denying anything happened in the elevator at one time

YOU WANTED IT CRAVN

YOU GOT IT

TMZ JUST SHOWS YOU WHAT IS REAL

NOT MANIPULATE IT LIKE OTHERS

You are absolutely fucking right, I dont want to be a hyprocrite like you and chastize Ray Rice without proof, I got my proof, and his punishment is deserved..But now all this other shit thats coming out, is just magnifiying the situation, which I could do without..

TMZ is still fucking JUNK

I am taking about the video that TMZ just got. The inside the evevator footage.

Why didn't the media get it months ago?

It's their business.

If they want to call others incompetent then they are just as incompetent.

you can deduce that TMZ is quicker to a story than other outlets

just like most people with rational minds KNEW that he did something horrific in the elevator

Why? why not she was drunk and passed out and Ray was helping her up? Becaus its todays society where everyone in jump to convict, whereas I took the stance of show me the evidence then Ill condone the person..Its just like the Ray Lewis situation, you included call him a murderer, even though he was convicted of a misdeameanor

I am taking about the video that TMZ just got. The inside the evevator footage.

Why didn't the media get it months ago?

It's their business.

If they want to call others incompetent then they are just as incompetent.

Because most of these media outlets are NFL partners. Wasn't it ESPN who had the scripted show of a fake NFL behind the scenes that looked bad? The NFL made them cancel it even though it had great ratings. But when things get huge they have to get going for the blood in the water.

Why? why not she was drunk and passed out and Ray was helping her up? Becaus its todays society where everyone in jump to convict, whereas I took the stance of show me the evidence then Ill condone the person..Its just like the Ray Lewis situation, you included call him a murderer, even though he was convicted of a misdeameanor

So dumping her on the ground was helping her up. Oh I guess the part when he pushed her legs with his foot was helping her up.

Because most of these media outlets are NFL partners. Wasn't it ESPN who had the scripted show of a fake NFL behind the scenes that looked bad? The NFL made them cancel it even though it had great ratings. But when things get huge they have to get going for the blood in the water.

So dumping her on the ground was helping her up. Oh I guess the part when he pushed her legs with his foot was helping her up.

It was a 10 second clip that we first seen, sorry that original 10 second clip was no where near any evidence to charge convict and execute the man..