ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Os offense : in the wake of the CD suspension.

varaven45

Os offense has really become punchless in the Yankees series, esp since the CD suspension.

You wonder whether it's just another 2-3 game game funk or whether all these losses- Weiters,

Machado, and CD - are now beginning to take their toll on the team.

These are a lot of losses to overcome and you have to wonder what Buck is planning to avoid limping into the playoffs.

I don't know how many more of these come from behind 2-1, 3-2 wins Buck and Co have left in their back pocket.

We are getting the wins, through hook or crook, and the season has been impressive.

But I am really wondering how this offense is going to fare against the starting rotations of Detroit, Seattle, KC or LA.

Agreed but are we going to limp into the playoffs or be firing on all cylinders ? We need to have our Mo going into the playoffs.

I am happy as hell they will win the division. Having said that, I would not be surprised if they lose in the first round. I would still be happy with the season. Too many injuries. If you would have told me how little Machado and Wieters would play, how low CD average was, and how bad Urbaldo has been there is no way I think they win the division or come close.

I am not predicting them to lose or anything. It just would not surprise me. On the other had the team has over come many obstacles and found ways to win. So in some ways I can see them going far.

I'm like a meteorologist!