ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Will Hill

varaven45

Arent we expecting him to play by week 5 or 6 ?

It all depends on his level of pot. All players who were under the new limit and had a 4 game suspension or lower, will be returned to active status. (I wonder if they will get retro active pay).... As Grubber said, Gordon will go down to 10 games, not wiped out though, even though his limit will be well below the new standard, because 1) he is a repeat violator 2) lied and did not take responsibility for his actions, actually blamed the NFL...

Hill, may get dropped down to two games if the math holds, or they could just cut his in half and be 3 game suspension. Since he too is a repat offender and we do not know the levels he had in his system, he might only have two games taken off...

He will be a huge addition....

Will Hill To Be Reinstated From Suspension?

An estimated 20 players will be affected by the new NFL drug policy once it is approved (likely today), according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

Could it affect Ravens safety Will Hill, who has served two games of a six-game suspension for his third violation of the previous drug policies?

"I have no sense of that at all," Harbaugh said Monday. "No one has spoken to me about that. I'm interested in it, though."

The Ravens signed Hill to a one-year deal reportedly worth $570,000 on July 25. He played last season for the New York Giants, grading out as the third-best safety in the league by Pro Football Focus.http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Late-For-Work-916-How-Joe-Flacco-Improved-His-Accuracy/6d218acb-ce71-4fc3-9bb6-ae723bd8c179

Here is a list of those known to be reinstatd as of now... Welker is currently working out with the Broncos.

http://nfltraderumors.co/list-of-players-who-will-be-reinstated-once-agreement-on-drug-policy-is-in-place/

The list of players includes:

Browns WR Josh Gordon and former Colts WR LaVon Brazill will have their season-long suspensions reduced to 10 games.

Schefter adds that Gordon will be allowed to work out at the Browns’ training facility while he’s serving his suspension.

There are an estimated 20 players who will end up being affected by the new policy once it is approved by the NFL, which is expected to happen in the next 24 hours, according to Schefter.